Chapter 2

You suddenly woke up to a blinding light. Groaning, you look up and see a smirking Sebastian. "Good morning Lady (Y/n), the young master want's to see you," "Mmn, alright...I'll be out in a minute!" You reply, rubbing your eyes and yawning.
Sebastian bows and walks out with a smirk.
(Sebastian's POV)
Well, Lady (Y/n) looks adorable when she sleeps. Could it be that a demon like me has fallen for a beautiful angel like her? It seem's like I am not the only one though. The young master seem's to taken a liking on her as well...but she will be mine.
(Your POV)
You sigh, grabbing your (f/c) dress and heading into the bathroom. Taking a shower and putting on your dress after, you brush your hair out and head to Ciel's study. As you are walking there, you suddenly hear a boom and then smell smoke. Panicing, you rush towards the noise and see a blonde with a flamethrower scratching his head nervously. A red/pink haired maid was freaking out, dropping dishes. You walk into the room and hear the blonde talking to the maid. "Eh, Mr. Sebastian is going to be mad."
"Oh! Yes he is!"
You clear your thought and they turn their attention towards you. "Uh, do you need any help?" They stare at you for which seems like hours before the maid shakes her head no.
"O-oh no! We will do it! No need to help us!" She exclaims, then someone else enters the room and they shrink back in fear.
Turning around, you see Sebastian glaring at them annoyed.
"Meyrin, Bardroy. Clean this up this instant! And Lady (Y/n), please come with me. The young master is growing quite impatient," nodding your head, you quickly follow Sebastian to Ciel's study. Once you enter, Ciel waves Sebastian off.
"Go prepare us some tea while me and Lady (Y/n) talk." Ciel orders and Sebastian bows.
"Yes master" as Sebastian leaves, Ciel turns towards you. "Lady (Y/n)-"
"Please, just call me (Y/n)!"
"Erm, (Y/n)...we are currently working on a case and we need you to come with us to a ball and help us figure out if the Vinscount is 'Jack the ripper' or not."
"So you want me to help and get to know the Druitt or?"
Ciel looks at you seriously, "I will explain on the way"
~T-I-M-E-S-K-I-P~
You were currently informed of what you had to do. You straighten up your silver dress and walk in with Sebastian and Ciel. Just then, we heard a voice yell and we turn and see a female in red. She runs over and squashed Ciel in a bear hug.
"Aw my darling Ciel!"
Ciel turns blue as he tries to gasp for air. The woman in red sees you and she squeals, "Ciel! You never told me you had a beautiful girlfriend! Hello, I am Madam Red, Ciel's-"
"Eh'em!" Ciel's face turns red. "She is not my girlfriend, she is-"
"Your fiance?!"
"N-NO! She is just a friend!" He huffs, glaring at Madam Red.
"I'm (Y/n), nice to meet you!"
I am going to end it here for now, I hope you all enjoyed my first chapter! Again, I am a sucky writer so bear with me!
~Nightmare