Chapter 4

"What is this...proposal?" Nightmare smirks, obviously interested. You sigh and glare at the ground, "I wish to make a contract with you...but only to protect the ones I love,"
~Ciel's POV~
I was growing impatient, but I still waited for Lady (Y/n) to make her appearance. I have taken quite a liking towards her and I really dislike it. Soon, Lady (Y/n) enters the room with another woman. She has waist length black hair and blood red eye's. She smirks at me and Lady (Y/n) looks at me apologetically. "Ciel, this is my...friend Nightmare-" "Sup Phantomhive, wow you are short!" Said female laughs at my irritation. "Why is she here?" I ask, already disliking the girl. "Well Ciel, you see uh, she will be staying with me and I wanted to ask you if it would be okay."
I look at her and sigh, "Will she help out with the case?" (Y/n) looks at Nightmare who nods. "Yea, why not. I'm bored~can I go help cook?!" I look at her pleadingly, but reply in my normal montone voice. "Yes, please go and help Sebastian!" Nightmare smiles an evil smile and skips to where the kitchen was. I look at Lady (Y/n) with a look that said 'what in the bloody hell?' She looks at me with a bright smile and I look away.
~Your POV~
You look at Ciel with a bright smile and he looks away with a blush on his face. 'Wait a blush?!' You thought, looking at Ciel again but noticing he wasn't blushing anymore. "Care to explain why that girl is here?" You sigh and sit down about to explain until Sebastian comes out with the food and Nightmare in tow. The only thing was, Sebastian looked seriously irritated. You look at Nightmare relieved and she winks at you, looking over at Sebastian. You glare at her, a slight blush on your face.
~Another Time Skip~
You glare at Nightmare, "What the he'll did you do to make Sebastian irritated?" "Simple," she shrugs, "I kept on asking him questions and everytime-!" You stop her by putting a hand over her mouth. "Did you tell him that you were-" "Nope! He already knew~Like I know he is a demon~" you stare at your weird friend in confusion, "He's a demon?" Nightmare pokes you in your forehead. "Nawww~He is a potato!" She replied sarcastically. "Your a douch..." "yea, I know~" You sigh, getting your bed ready and falling asleep.
~Nightmare's POV~
I sigh as I watch (Y/n) sleep. She can be quite a handful. I then hear the door open slightly and see Sebastian looking me dead in the eye. "The young master would like to speak with you." He whispers. I sigh, looking at you one last time then getting up.
I am going to end it here! Hope you enjoyed!
~Nightmare
P.s. Here is a cookie!