Chapter 8

Okay, finally updating! Sorry it took to long for updating...I never had any internet and I am so sorry!
Nightmare: Finally you b*tch...you finally update! You we're leaving the fans in suspence!
Me: Shut up...
~~~~~~
"NIGHTMARE! I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR A**!" You yelled, running at Nightmare who was laughing. Let me tell you what had happened.
*Flash Back*
Nightmare smirks and watches you sleep. She then gets an idea and grabs a sharpy(?). She then looks over at your peaceful sleeping face.
*End of Flash Back*
You get what happens next. Right now, you want to kill her. She giggles at your anger and starts to skip away mockingly.
"Catch me if you can~" she sings and turns a corner. You turn the corner she turnes and ran right into Sebastian. You yelp and brace to hit the floor but felt warm arms around your waist. You look up and see his eyes flash pink for a moment but when you blink, it's gone. You blush bright red and Sebastian smiles at you devilishly. He pins you to the wall, his lips hovering over yours. Just when he was about to lean in some more, Ciel walks into the room. He looks at Sebastian furious. "Sebastian! Wh-what in the bloody hell are you doing!" Sebastian quickly straightens up and bows to you apologetically. "I'm sorry mistress, I don't know what came over me..." "I dooooooooooo~" a voice sang causing Ciel to groan. "Why can't she go die in a ditch...?"
"Now Ciel-hime, why are you so mean?" "Hime?"
"Oh my god she just called you a princess! Hahahaha!" A male voice laughs and falls out of a cabinet. "Oh my~hello Bassy! Why don't me and you go somewhere-" "No, I don't have time for you." Came Sebastian's reply and Grell made a pouty face and looks at you. " Come on (Y/n), let's go!" He picks you up bridle(?) style and jumps out a window. "We're going shoping!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Did he just take my (Y/n)!" Nightmare yells and runs after them. Ciel just sighs and walks out the door after them, Sebastian following quietly.
~With Grell and You~
"(YYYYYYY/NNNNNNNNN)~ I think I like you!" Grell yells, bringing you closer to him. He then grabs your butt making you yelp. You tried to pull away but his grip was stronger then yours. All of a sudden, Nightmare comes out of nowhere and punches him in the face. Sebastian then kicks Grell far away. "(Y/n)! Are you alright!? He didn't hurt you did he?"
Nightmare asks frantically, checking you for injuries. You chuckle at her motherlyness and she just stares at you blankly. "Your a b*tch ya'know!"
"Never knew you could be so caring."
"GO TO HELL!" She yells, shaking her fist and hitting you over the head. You let out a yelp in pain and glared at her. She just laughed. "Am I caring now?"
"You sarcastic b-"
"Watch your mouth b*tch!" She cuts you off and you look at her like 'WTF' and she just smirks. Ciel sighs at our actions and looks away. "Let's go."
End! I'm finally done...how did you like this chapter...thanks for the 398 reads so far! You all are great! Anyways, until next time!
Nightmare: BYYYYYYEE!