Chapter 5

*Your POV*
You groan as a sudden light blinds you. You grab the nearest thing, which would be a pillow, and put it over your face. A sigh is then heard and you were about to see who it was until you were pushed off the bed. "Wake the f*ck up b*tch! You have slept threw half the day!" Nightmare growls as you lay motionless on the floor, pillow still on your face. Nightmare huffs, grabbing the pillow and throwing it across the room. "GET THE F*CK UP!" She yells, then points to the bathroom. "Go. Get. Ready. NOW!" You sigh, glaring at her before stomping into the bathroom to get ready. "Stupid demoness..." "I heard that!" "Shut up!" "Don't tell me what to do, your not my man!" You sigh at her come-back. 'Stupid friggen demoness!'
~Small Time Skip~
You sigh as you are currently being dragged downstairs by Nightmare. She told you that you 'took to long' so she decided dragging you would be faster. "I can walk you know!" You growl, glaring at her. She shrugs nonchalantly, ignoring your farther protests. Once she reaches the kitchen, she throws you in. "Miss, I Wanna Sleep All Damn Day has arrived." Ciel glares at Nightmare and goes to help you up but is beat by Sebastian. "Milady, are you alright?" Nightmare sighs rather loudly as Sebastian helps you up. "Yes, thank you Sebastian!" You chirp, glaring at Nightmare who only smirks. "Now, if I am not needed, I must be off!" She exclaims, disapearing from the room. Ciel looks at the spot she disapeared from and gives a sigh of relief. "Thank god she's gone...I thought she was going to insult m-" "Ciel, why do you always wear shorts you gay! Be like your butler and wear paaaaaannnntttts!" Nightmare yells from somewhere in the house. Ciel's face goes red in anger, "I AM NOT GAY!" "You sure? So your not with Alois-"
"No! I. Am. Not. Gay!" "Whatever you saaaaay~"
~Another Time Skip~
You sigh as Ciel, Sebastian, Nightmare, and you are in an allyway where you heard a scream. Soon, that butler you saw with Madam Red comes out covered in blood. Your eyes widen as they start to speak. Suddenly, the butler brings out a comb and runs it through his hair and his short hair was replaced with long, red hair.
Nightmare's eyes widen in complete horror. She then points a finger at the guy and laughs, "Oh god...it's the gay Shinigami! I should have known!" She laughs while the 'shinigami' glares at her. "Well if it isn't Nightmare. You know, Silver and Zero have been asking about you. Mainly Zero~ I wonder why he chose you insted of me! I'm way sexier~!" Nightmare's eye twitched once he said that. You look at her in confusion. 'She has a boyfriend?!' Nightmare suddenly growls but is stopped when Madam red saunters out. You grow even more confused by the moment. Nightmare then lunges at the Shinigami, but is pulled back by Sebastian. "Protect the young master and Lady (Y/n)! I have Grell..." Nightmare nods reluctantly, watching Madam Red and Ciel engage in conversation. Suddenly something was flying towards you and Nightmares eyes widen and she rushes to you. Your eyes grow wide as you brace for impact...
CLIFFY! Sorry, I finally updated though...hoped you liked it! Anyways, if you want to follow me on Instagram, my user is angle_of_darkness1!
P.s: Llama's!