Chapter 13

Another UPDATE!! I'm amazed by this actually...I want to end the story but at the same time I want to continue writing for all of you people. I enjoy writing and it makes me happy knowing people read my books! I will keep on updating but it will be a slow process... I'm using I instead of your because it's a lot easier!

-(Y/n) POV-

I was walking the halls of the Phantomhive manor, I've grown quite fond of this place. This manor holds some new memories I never want to forget...even though some are horrible. "LADY (Y/N)!"

And there goes my peace...

I turn my attention to the magenta haired girl running down the hall with fear. Immediately I go on alert and try to aid the frantic woman.

"L-lady (Y/n), it's horrible. Mr. Sebastian and Ms. Nightmare are fighting again, yes they are! I think they aim to kill each other!!!"

I let out an annoyed sigh getting quite frustrated with their constant bickering and fighting. 'Its pissing you off, isn't it? Would you do anything to stop it...?'

I pause in thought, then I nod my head.

'Would you like me to stop them? Make them realize your anger?' The voice says in my head (no, your not crazy...) and then chuckles.

I ponder that for a minute, wondering if I should agree to something like this. 'Wait...' I thought, 'where did this voice come from?'

'You don't need to worry my dear, soon it will be okay! You won't have to worry anymore, just come to the empty room in the Phantomhive manor...come and meet me!'

I suddenly felt hypnotized; I couldn't move, speak or do anything. My feet carried me to where I believed the room was.

-3rd Person POV-

May-rin was curious and nervous for some odd reason. She immediately ran outside where Ciel was watching Sebastian and Nightmare fight. She ran up to her Master in panic. "M-master! L-lady (Y/n) was headed for the forbidden room...yes she was!"

Ciel's visible eye widened and he immediately got the attention of the two bickering 'children' which caused them to stop fighting.

Nightmare instantly runs up to Ciel, "What the hell happened to my Mistress?! Tell me now you short little-"

Sebastian put a hand over her mouth before she could say anything else. "Young master, may I ask what is wrong with Lady (Y/n)?"

Ciel gave Sebastian a side glance filled with fear. He immediately understood and rushed into the house after the (H/c) female.

-??? POV-

'Ah, this is amazing...I finally have a physical body even though it's weak...' I thought looking at the unconscious female I had control over. It's really sad...but I expected much.

I walked out the door and locked it, then sauntered down the hall. 'Just in time!' I fell down to the floor and acted unconscious as Ciel, Sebastian, and Nightmare came into view. In a panic, I was picked up and slapped 'awake' by the fiery chick known as Nightmare.

"(Y/n)? Wake up you stupid girl! Always getting yourself hurt!" Sebastian stopped her from smacking me again then proceeded to try and calm her down.

"Lady (Y/n), are you alright?!" Ciel asks as I get up and rub my eyes acting like I don't know what happened.

"C-Ciel? What happened...?" Came my 'weak' voice as I stare up at him wide-eyed.

I saw a faint blush on his face as I did so, "W-well we had found you unconscious on the ground here so-"

"Your not (Y/n)..." Came a dark voice and I was met with a punch to the face. Starring in shock I watch the Black haired female storm up to me, only to be held back by Sebastian.

"What do you think your doing, of course that's Lady (Y/n)!"

I stare down at the floor 'crying' which soon turns to laughter. "Ah, I could never pull a fast one on you, could I Nightmare?"

Nightmare turns to glare at me, but then goes wide-eyed. "Y-You?! What have you done with my b*tch!? I swear if you-"

"Did anything I'll kill you, blah blah blah...don't worry, nothing bad has happened to her...yet."

"What in the bloody hell is going on, and who is that?" Ciel yells angrily which causes me to laugh.

I smirk, "Oh come on Ciel, you should know who I am...at least you should know since you hear me sometimes...that's why you tell people to stay away because even your precious butler couldn't figure out what was in there."

Sebastian and Ciel's eyes widen in shock. I slowly stand up and disappear from there sight. I appear in the room where I've held their prized possession in. "Oh (Y/n), they'll be looking for you in here~ I know, let's go somewhere fun!"

I pick up the unconscious girl and walk towards the window. Carefully, I make my swift exit as the door busts down.

-3rd Person POV-

After the mysterious female disappeared, Nightmare ran full speed to where the others ran. Once she got there, Ciel was trying to open the locked door.

"SEBAS-"

BAM

Nightmare busted the door down and ran in. Both boys were shocked on how pissed she was. "That stupid F*cking ANGEL! She is going to DIE!"

Aaaaaand I'm done for now, did I leave you all wanting more? Who is the mysterious stranger that captured (Y/n)? Find out next chapter! Love you all!!! Thank you for the votes, I really appreciate that...and the comments and the reads...and so on! I know I haven't been updating a lot but I am trying my hardest, you know with no internet and writers block that can mess you up. But anyways this was for you guys since I'm a horrible person and keep you waiting...but BYE!

P.s:If you like Naruto, I'm creating a Naruto story too. It won't be an x Reader but if you want to read it, it's called Born A Goddess!! Thanks!