Chapter 3

You smile at Madam Red, about to say something when someone tapped your shoulder. You turn to see a blond man smiling at you. "May I have this dance?"
You look at Ciel and he nods his head. "Sure!"
The man leads you to the dance floor and he starts to twirl you around. "You are truely a beautiful flower, may I know your name?" "(Y/n)!" You reply and he smiles, "what a lovely name, I am the Vinscount~ hey, why don't we go somewhere more private ~"
"Uh, ok?" He smirk and drags you to a room.
"S-so, what are w-" all of a sudden, everything goes black.
~Small Time Skip~
Suddenly, you wake up and hear muttering. Then a familiar voice speaks up, "Gentlemen, gentlemen, please quiet down. Today we have a rare beauty in the room. We will start the bidding from 1,000!" The red cover was then ripped off and you stare wide-eyed at this. 'Their bidding me?!' You thought in panic. 'I wish Ciel and Sebastian were here!' "5,000!" The Druitt's voice broke my thoughts. You close your (e/c) eyes in fright. Then screams could be heard and you open your eyes to be met with darkness. "Lady (Y/n), are you alright?" Sebastian!
"Yes I am, now that your here! Thank you for saving me!"
"Well if I could't save you, what kind of a butler would I be?" He extended his hand and you gladly took it. "Really, thank you Sebastian-" "(Y/N)!" Ciels voice breaks in before you could finish. "Are you alright?"
You smile slightly at Ciel, nodding your head. "Yes, thank you..." "Sebastian, we're leaving. The Druitt isn't the one."
"Yes master."
~Another Time Skip~
You were in your room reading a book when a knock was at your door, "Come in!" No one answered. You got up and opened the door, only to be met by a dark hallway. Frightened, you close the door and turn around. You then see a dark figure on your bed. "Hello (Y/n), it's soo good to see you again!"
"N-Nightmare?" (Yes I put myself in there!) "The one and only~ how is my favorite human?" The waist length, black haired, red eyed female purrs. She walks up to you and flicks your nose, "You've grown so much!" You glare at her, "What is a demoness like you doing here?" Nightmare puts her hand over her heart in mock hurt, "I only wanted to see you-" "Cut the crap, now why are you really here?" The ravenette female sighs, looking bored. "Okay, I got bored and decided to pay you a visit...Is that so bad?" You huff, "Yes it is! If Ciel or Sebastian see-" "Lady (Y/n), are you alright?"
"Oh no...uh yes Sebastian! I'm alright!" You yell out to Sebastian. "Very well, dinner will be ready in a few minutes, the young master would love it if you joined us." Then he left. "That was a close one..." you say with a sigh and Nightmare giggles. "I am surprised, never thought you would love again~ But it seems I was wrong." "Nightmare, I have a proposal to make..."
I am going to end it here, cliffhanger~ anyways, hoped you enjoy!
~Nightmare