Chapter 9

Thought I already posted this buuuut okay...
*Warning, some bad language* Pic of Zero at the top!
Auther-chan: Yay! Chapter nine is finally out!
Ciel: Took you long enough, I want to see my (Y-) I mean (Y/n)...*blushes*
Nightmare: Sure ya did *rolls eyes* anyways Auther-chan doesn't own Black Butler or it's characters...if she did it would be hell!
Auther-chan: Hey!
Nightmare: Now if I owned it, Ciel would be a pretty princess who dances around a medow and plays dress-up.
Ciel: Why you-
Grell: I WANNA BE THE PRETTY PRINCESS!
Auther-chan: Shut up, I am pretty sure that the readers wanna read the story! Not you guys yelling at eachother!
All: Sorry!
~~~~~~~~~~
"(YYYYY/NNNNN)~ Let's go to the park!" Nightmare yells, annoying you to no end.
"No" was your simply reply.
Silence
"(YYYYY/NNNNN)~ Let's go somewhere~"
"No."
Silence
"(YYYYY/NNN-)"
"SHUT UP DAMNIT!"
Silence
"I'm bored (Y/n)-chan."
You growl in irritation, Nightmare won't leave you the hell alone. First, she would wake you up. Next, she stands right next to you poking your arm. Now...she is just yelling and complaining that she is bored and as she says '(Y/n), your boring!' It is starting to get on your nerves. "Why don't you go see Zero-"
"That is a great idea! You can meet Zeeeeero! Let's go my ore-ho!"
Silence
"Did you just call me an ore-ho?"
~Time Skip~
You and Nightmare were walking around in a weird looking place and you noticed a sign that said Undertaker. You shiver at the thought of the dead. You never know, the souls of the dead could be haunting the graveyard.
"Your over-reacting, the souls wouldn't haunt this place." Nightmare says as she opens the door to the Undertaker's place. Once entering, you see three men. One you recognize instantly and the other two...not really.
"(YYYYYYY/NNNNNN), MY LOVE HAS RETURNED TO MEEEEE-"
Grell lunged at you and was about to hug you when he was hit by the black and red haired emo looking boy. "You are an idiot." The boy then looks at Nightmare and winks, then looks at you and bows. "I am terribly sorry for Grells behavior, I am Dusk, Zero Dusk."
"So your Zero? Well, I'm (Y/n)! Nice to meet you Zero!" You say cheerfully with a big smile. Then the other man starts to laugh, "Heheheheee, it's a pleasure to see you again Nightmare, and this lovely lady you bought here must be (Y/n)."
"Yep, the brat I'm baby-sitting."
You glare at Nightmare, but one thing you didn't notice was Grell sneaking up behind you and grabbing you in a bone-crushing hug. "Mine!" He yells and runs off with you in his arms held around your body possessivly. Nightmare sighs as her and Zero wave by to the Undertaker and run after their idiots.
~With Sebastian and Ciel~
"You like (Y/n) don't you Sebastian." Said Ciel, who was glaring at his smirking butler.
"Whatever do you mean master?" Replied the said man tauntingly. This pissed Ciel off even more but kept his cool. "You know what I mean!"
"It seems you are jealous if that's what you mean. My, it seems like all of us have fallen for (Y/n)," "All of us?" Ciel questions, earning a deadpan from Sebastian. "Who I mean is simple. William, Finnian, and that irritating reaper Grell."
"Well, may the best man win" Ciel smirks confidently, and walks out without another word.
~Back to you~
Grell pins you to a wall lips near your ear. You blush heavily at his close proximity and try to push him off, but alas, you are physically weaker then the shinigami. "You will be mine (Y/n)-chan, so don't fight me." He whispers suductivly in your ear then licks your cheek. You let out a low whimper as he gropes your chest. He was about to take your shirt off when he was sent flying. You thought it was Zero or Nightmare, but you turned around to see a tall butler and a little blonde boy about Ciel's age. The boy skips up to you and grabs your hand. "Are you alright miss?" "I-I'm fine, thank you..." "Alois, Alois Trancy, this is my butler, Claude Festus(?)."
"Well I'm-"
"(YYY/NNN! MY BABY!" You hear Nightmare yell then glomp you. "Your not hurt are you? Who are they? Are they killers! No-one hurts my (Y/n)-chan you pedo's!"
"NIGHTMARE CALM DOWN PLEASE." You yell, grabbing her arms and squeezing them lightly. She sighs and turns towards the other two who are completely confused right now. "Uh, sorry about that...let's go (Y/n)!" You give them an apologetic look as Nightmare drags you away. Zero drags Grell away also.
~Time Skip~
You were taking a hot shower as Nightmare and Zero were talking in your room. You hear giggling then silence. You start to get suspitious so you finish your shower and put on your clothes. Once you walked out, no-one was in the room. It was starting to creep you out abit. The door was slightly ajar and it didn't help that it was completely dark out. You went to the door and walked out into the dark hallway. You were starting to flip out when you heard giggling behind you. Quickly you turn towards the sound, but was met by a dark room. You felt a hand an your sholder, you turn around and see...
Wow, long chapter but you guys deserved it for all my lazyness. Sorry i didn't post sooner...didn't have an internet conection...please don't be mad at me and I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter. It took me a while to do this because I had writers block and I am a lazy Auther-
Nightmare: Just shut up! They obviously don't wanna hear your stupid rants about your story! They just wanna read it and say, 'Hey, can you do another chapter please!' So shut up and get done with it.
Me: ...she is so crule... );
P.s: Have a good day or Night