Chapter 11

Author: So, does anybody have any questions to my story plot? *Looks at everyone*
Ciel: No ma'am
Sebastian: Not a thing milady.
Grell: Can I be the beautiful princess now?
Author: ...No...
Nightmare: I have a question!
Author: Oh no...
Nightmare: Can I kill Ciel?
Ciel, Sebastian, & Me: NO!
Nightmare: Damn...
Author: Weeeell...Nightmare, how ab-
Grell: *Comes out wearing a red girly dress and make-up on all over his face* I'm ready for you Bassy~
Sebastian: *Eyebrow twitches*
Nightmare: Always knew that one day...one DAMN DAY I would have to go scrub the s*it out of my f*cking eyes!
Ciel: *Snickers*
Author: ...uh, enjoy the story...?

Your POV
You were just sitting in your room, pondering what your going to do later on today when Nightmare busted up in the room.

"Yo, the queen has arrived!" She yelled in my face.

You sighed and gave her a look, "What in the bloody hell-?"

Nightmare gave me a blank look and walked over to your closed curtain and yanked it open. The bright light outside flooded your room and you squinted your eyes and glared at your demoness friend.

"What is wrong with you, kill the light!" You yelled, covering your eyes with your arms. Nightmare smirked in satisfaction as she walked over to you and yanked you out of your bed.

"So how about you get up and come join the 'living' instead of being in your room all day." Came her sassy reply.

You gave her one of your death stares and she held her hand up in mock surrender. "I'm sorry your grumpiness, I just came to drag you from solitude!" She chuckles as you look away and to the door. Nightmare struts over to the door and puts a hand on the door, "Get ready or I will come back up here with a pink outfit that Lizzy had given me for you~~"

You give her a look, "You wouldn't dare-" "Okay~Try me~I'll come back again-" "Okay shut up and get out already...damn!" You let out a sigh you've been holding in once she started. She gives you a smirk, "I'll be back!"

~Time Skip~
Nightmare's POV
I chuckle and walk up to (Y/n)'s room. 'She better not be sleeping, she knows I was serious...' I open her door and see she's not even in there. "Where the hell did she go?" I mummer, I walked into every room she had and still found nothing. "The f*ck?"

Your POV

'Hahaha, she isn't getting me to do anything!' You thought as you got dressed quickly an headed for the window. 'Not that far down, I can do this!' You started to climb down to the floor. "Almost there..." You whispered to yourself as you heard your door open. "Where the hell did she go?" 'Oh s*it...' You thought as you started climbing down quieter. Almost to the ground, you heard her say, "The f*ck?" And the door slamming. You let out a breath of relief and when you did, your foot caught on a vine you were using. You began to wiggle your foot around trying to break free when your hand slipped. "Shi-"

"Where are you going?" Sebastian asked as he caught you before you hit the floor. You scratched the back of your head awkwardly, "Uh...the ground?" (Crimson: Really? Me: Damn it your not in this book!! Get out!! *hits her with shovel*)

"(Y/n) you dim hole, what the hell were you thinking climbing out a four story window-" "it's a two story-" "THAT DOESNT MATTER!" She yelled and grabbed you from Sebastian. She then started to shake you violently shake you. "You are going to be the death of me!" You gave her a look, "You can't die moron..."

She looked confused for a second then she got it, "Oh yea...I'm a demoness..." "How the hell do you forget your a demoness?" You yelled in irritation. Nightmare just laughs, "Dunno!" Sebastian was looking at her blankly and you just sigh. "You know, whatever!"

"Yea, so why did you climb out the window again?" Nightmare asks dumbfounded. You just shrug, "You were planning something that involved a lot of moving so I thought if go to the forest!" Nightmare gave you a blank look, "I was planning on doing that! Haha, two minds think alike right?!" 'What?' You thought as she stood there smiling like an idiot. 'Wow, she's something else alright...'
Alright, I think that's a good end for now...not!
Time Skip

You heard some strange whining and went I investigate. You rounded a corner, after ditching Nightmare and Sebastian whom started arguing, and went to the source of the sound. Once you had, you seen a rather large wolf and Finnian. "Hey Finny--what's this?"
He looked back at you startled, "U-U-Uh (Y-Y/n)...hi..." He looks at you with flustered cheeks. You walk up to him and the giant looking wolf whom then changes into a naked human and jumps on you. You recognize the wolf as Pluto and you laugh, completely forgetting the fact that he was naked. Finnian pushes Pluto off and helps you up. He turns to Pluto and points a finger at him, "Sit Plo-Plo!" Pluto just gives him a strange look. Nightmare suddenly comes flying around the corner and she ran directly into you. "OH MY GOD! It's a naked man, cool~" you face palm at her weirdness. She just looks at you with a smirk, "Are you enjoying this naked man?" You then realize that Pluto was indeed naked, you blush bright red. "HAHAHA, and you call me slow!"

NOW THATS A GOOD PLACE TO END THIS! Hahaha, I haven't posted in a while so I hope you enjoy this chapter cuz personally I think it's sh*t and rushed...sorry it's not longer than my other ones though I tried my best...anyways bye y'all and I hope you have a good thanksgiving tomorrow!