Chapter 6

Me: Okay, so this chapter is mostly about your past! I'm sorry if this isn't your actual character's backstory but I am gonna make it my way! :p
Ciel: So I'm not going to be in this chapter? I don't have to deal with Nightmare?
Nightmare: Hey! Listen here you brat. You better be lucky that (Y/n) likes you all or I'd kill you!
Me: Now, now...no bloodshed! Geez, violent people! Anyways I've wasted some time so...onto the story!
~Your POV when your 6~
Everything then peices together and you see your mother on the floor sobbing. Her long (H/c) hair tied in a ponytail. She then gets up and turns towards you. Her (E/c) eyes all puffy. "(Y/n), run away!" Your mother yelled. You look at her scaredly, then you see your father behind her with a knife in his hand. He glares at you with hatefull eyes. "Now, now (Y/n). There's no need to look so frightened." He mocks you and your mother quickly runs to you and stands infront of you protectivly as your father jabs the knife in her heart. You look at your father with tears streaming down your face. Your mother looks at you sadly and yells for you to run before she falls to the floor dead. Her blood flowing out like a waterfall. Your father then turns to you with a sick smile on his face. "Now that she's out of the way, why don't I torment you some more-" His eyes grow wide when he see's something behind you. You turn around and see a female with bright red eyes and a small smirk on her face. She looks down.at you and whispers in a hushed voice, "Are you ok little one?" You shake your head no and look at your father who gripped the knife tighter. "What the hell do you think your doing! Do you want to die to?" He yelled to the female who is crouching down to your height. She completely ignored him and picked you up in her arms. She gently caressed your face then turned to glare at the man. "Do you enjoy hurting your daughter? Well, let me show you what real pain is." She swiftly puts you down and grabs your father by the throught. He lets out a startled cry and his head then cracks. The female then threw him across the room and turned towards you. "Come little one, I know of someone who will take care of you-"
"What's your name miss?"
The female looks at her for moment before answering. "Nightmare."
You grinned and ran to her and hugged her leg, "Pretty name! My name is (Y/n) (L/n), I am 6 years old!" Nightmare chuckles and picks you up. "Alright (Y/n), let's go."
~End of flashback~
You stare at Nightmare remembering the time she saved you long ago. She turns towards you and smirks. "Quit standing there looking helpless, come on!" You smirk and stand by her side. "Alright! Oh, and thanks by the way!" Sebastian then jumps down as Grell kills Madam Red. Ciel's eyes grow wide and he glares at Grell. Sebastian was about to kill the Shinigami but someone threw something in between them. A male with short, black hair jumps down and hits Grell on the head. "My apologies, I assure you Grell will be punished." His eyes scan the people and his eyes land on you and Nightmare. He glares at Nightmare and looks at you apologetically. "Hello, my name is William T Spears, may I ask who you are milady?" "(Y/n) (L/n)." Came your reply and Sebastian, Grell, and Ciel all glare at William. William then turns towards Grell and drags him away by the ear. "Have a good day Miss (Y/n)." They call out before they leave. Sebastian still glares at the spot they left from. "What an a*shole." Nightmare growls and the others nod.
Ok I am going to end it here! I hope you enjoy this and thank you for reading my story!