1

Kim Taehyung is sitting on his couch with closed eyes in his office thinking something and on his right side is standing his personal assistant looking at him nervously. Because he knows whenever his boss sits like this means something very big and dangerous  he is thinking.

In a snap he opens his eyes and look at his PA and asks him to invite the special guest and  by invite means kidnapping.
Yes boss as u say PA replied.
because he knows there is a person or more like his rival Mr. Lim whose is poking his nose in Taehyung's every deal. Taehyung has lost his 3 deals because of him which makes him angry.
Kim Taehyung was the king of the business world, who knew how to straighten every wrong move and not to fix bad things. If he raised his black eyes and looked at him, he would devour the next servant with his eyes, there was always a cold expression in his eyes that allowed the next person to stay in his lane and will think a million times while talking. Under the proud nose and the thick black hair, the pink lips that hardly knew the art of smiling. When he walks, he leaves his feet on the ground.

As handsome as he was, he was merciless to his enemies. To fight Kim Taehyung, one needs a mind like his and hardly anyone has that mind, that's why people call him by the names of Devil, Lucifer and beast. 

Kim Taehyung ,The Devil

             -------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's latest news, everyone's eyes" Tania shouted as soon as she came to the lounge and all the people in the lounge left their work and looked at her as if she was really a news anchor. What kind of news is it? Yeh  sana  was in a hurry.
Hey, nothing is happening, just her blabbings. Nancy says
Well atleast hear her maybe its a serious news. It's yang's voice that says everything Tani does right, because he likes Tania with all his heart and soul.
Just shut up, you people will open your mouths when you hear the news that I have started to tell you," Tania shouted.

So listen today's latest news is that. "Big papa has decided to put his little son in a hostel," said Tani dramatically.

" what"

" it can't be"

"impossible"

"Doomsday may come but not this "everyone has started their bid " this is true news and grand pa has also said yes" when Tanya said this, everyone's mouths opened if grand pa said yes. So then this girl is a news" Sana replied and what is the reaction of the one about whom this decision has been made" she said  he doesn't know at the moment" Tani told  Let it be whatever. It will be seen," said yang.

First chapter ended .
English is not my language and it is my first time writing.
If there is any mistake feel free to tell me I will improve it and also my vocabulary.
I am practicing my English so please help me out with this

Thanks for reading 💜