5

After jimin have done his work, he came out of the company. He start finding Jungkook, who was no where to be seen. Suddenly he saw yoongi coming out of the building. Yoongi look at jimin and came to him and asked what are you doing here. "

Why would i come to a company. Jimin questioned him.

For a job? Yoongi guessed.

Yess do you have any problem jimin asked

No, but its not a good company you can apply in Min corporation. Yoongi suggested. Well the reason is so that he can see him around frequently. He happens to be taking interest in this mochi looking guy.

No thanks my brother has told me about this company i will join only this company. Jimin says innocently.

Suddenly, jimins phone vibrate there was a message from kooks number and he says he is with his cousin will come back when he will allow. Jimin frowned is eyebrows in confusion why would he go when he was having classes. Weird.

Shrugging his thoughts he starts walking towards exit ignoring a certain someone who was observing his every move. And thought to talk to his friend that he haven't told him that he was hiring new workers.

_________________&&&&_____________________

When Jungkook open his eyes he saw he was not in his room slowly sitting he observed his surroundings suddenly he remembered everything and on seeing taehyung he screamed.

"J..JA..IL."  He said

"This beautiful room do you take it as a jail room." Taehyung raised his eyebrows asking him.

"Nnnoo i-i thou..ght you."  Jungkook tried to speak.

"Yeah yeah its ok. Now shut up." Tae said.

"W..who are y..you t..to tell m..me wha..at to d..do."  Jungkook said he himself don't know why he is talking too much when he himself don't like it.

"What the hell did you say stand up i am being lenient towards you and you..." Taehyung took his soft hand in his strong grip and dragged him outside

"Aaa y..you are h..hurting m..me."  Jungkook says

"Shut up i said shut up not a single world." Taehyung growled.

"DENIAL ...DENIAL."  Taehyung shouted

"L..look you your..self is spea..aking and..d to..old me to sh..ut u..up." Jungkook says innocently

"So. I have to take your permission to talk in my own house." Taehyung asked.

"I..if you do..n't n..need oth..ers perm..ission to tal..lk than i.i also do..n't need your permi..ission." Jungkook says not realizing that he is making this person more angry.

Just on time denial came "yes sir."  He said

"I want all the information of this problem." Taehyung said while pointing his finger towards jungkook.

"WHY!!!.. I w..will te..ll w..what you w..want to k..know." Jungkook said scared of the muscular man standing infront of him.

"Tell me quickly."  Taehyung orders.

"My na..me is Jun..gkoo..k i l..live in hostel and stu..dy in S..seoul university in 1..1st year. My a..age is 20 y..years." Jungkook starts

"Shut up do you take me as you class teacher tell me about your belongings. " Tae says.

"O m.my fa..ther Mr. Jeon and i.i have 2 bro..thers  Jung..woo and..."

"Enough enough its so nice of you."  Taehyung said sarcastically because he knows his brother and he thought that his brother has sent him to take the information from his company. Thinking like this he gets angry and take him towards the basement and throw him over there.

"Now you are going to stay over here until you die." Taehyung said without looking at him who was getting scared.

"Did i..i d..do some..thing w..wron.gg please do.n't do t..this to m.me." Jungkook pleaded with his eyes ready to beg him.

But Taehyung ignored him and leave him there without hearing his last words who says.

"P-Pls i-i have C-claus-troph-obia i w..ill die." Jungkook begged  again when he came to know that its of no use he says

"I-i w-will die over he-ere a-and n-no one will know a-about th-is." Jungkook says in broken voice...

Thnxs for reading 💜

Vote for more chapters.