8

Come back my kookie,  this jimin is calling you ooo~~ jimin is singing while doing his assignment. When will you come back, i miss you darling. Jimin said suddenly he got an idea on how to have Jungkook to himself. And he called his favorite hyungie jin.

Hi ... Jimin said excitedly.

Hello you look happy hmm i think kookie is back. Jin said.

No he hasn't yet and it is making me more sad but i have came to know how to keep kookie to myself. Jimin said

How?? Jin asked suspiciously.

I will make yugyeom hyung marry him. Jimin give suggestion.

No he like someone else he won't marry him. Jin said so done with his little brother.

Than how about big brother. Jimin said not giving up.

Hye he is so much older and why would he like a little boy we don't even know he is gay or not and if he is he would like a mature person of course. Now stop thinking about it. Jin said with finality.

Hmm bye. Jimin said disheartedly.

Take care bye. Jin said.

No I won't give up i will ask hyungie to meet my friend and than he will not say no to my kookie no one can say no to a cute face like kookie. Yes jimin said making plans.

Now come on come fast and than everything will work i know. Jimin thought smiling.

___________&&________

This heart of mine is traitor how can he come on my enemy's brother. Now what shall i do. Taehyung said looking at Jungkook who is sleeping Peacefully. Both the brother are theif. One is after my company and the other one is after my heart. Its so hard. Ugh.

I should also sleep now. Hmm now where shall i sleep. Taehyung look here and there he saw Jungkook was sleeping on one side of the bed so he went to sleep on other.

---  ---

In morning when Taehyung wakes up he see he was hugging the hell out of the poor boy who was still sleeping like he has not moved at night.

Is he even ok. Taehyung check his breathing placing his finger infront of kook's nose.

Yeah he is fine. I shall go and cook something and than take him at his home. Taehyung got up, took a bath and went to the kitchen to cook. After sometime he came to kook to wake him up and asked him to freshen up. He did that and wore Tae's  clothes which were  lose on him.

My clothes look good on you. Taehyung said smiling.

Thanks kook said.

You are getting good in you speaking. That's nice here is your breakfast. Taehyung said when he noticed that kook didn't stutters saying thanks makes him think that he is getting comfortable with Tae.

I do..n't e..eat full fry..y but h..half fry..y. Kook said looking at the full fry egg he always liked the half fry.

You could have told me before. Taehyung said getting irritated.

Y..you did..n't as..ked m..me and..d i was sleep..ing so ... Kook said looking down thinking he has make Tae angry again and he will shout or loch him again. Just thinking this he got scared and started trembling.

Taehyung see this and got angry on himself and said.

O its my fault than no need to get scared hmm I'll made it again. Just wait.

When Taehyung went to the kitchen his phone starts to ring making Jungkook flinch but he didn't see don't want to make tae angry. Taehyung heard hsi phone ringing and come to see and just looking at the callers id he smiles and says

Ooo how come my little boy remembers me hmm.

Atleast i remembered you not like you who is so busy to remember his little brother. The boy on the other side says getting moody.

Ah how about we meet today after your school. I hope it will make you less moody. Taehyung said giving kook his breakfast.

Thank..ks kook said timidly.

Who is with you. His little brother asked suspiciously.

No one baby. Taehyung said gesturing kook to keep quite. Which he take.

Ok then I'll meet you but where?? He asked.

I'll pick you up from your school. Ok now you will get late for your school go now take care. Bye. Taehyung quickly ends the call.

He really gets suspicious sometimes and won't leave you alone. Taehyung said to Jungkook who just nodded.

After you finish you breakfast come to the lounch I'll take you to your home. Taehyung said wiping his mouth as he is done eating.

H..h..home w..why. Kook asked.

What why don't you want to go home. You want to stay here forever. Taehyung teases him.

N..no b..but i live in ho..stel not h..home. Kook told him.

So what I'll take you home you can go to hostel from there. Taehyung suggests

S..since wh..en i h..have came..e to sc..hool i have..n't gone t..to ho..me. Jungkook said feeling sad.

Whatt. Taehyung said getting confused. So your brother didn't sent you at my office to take pictures.

N.. no. Kook said.

Than what were you doing my company. Taehyung asked sensing something is wrong.

O i c.. ame th.. ere w.. with my f.. fri.. end. Kook said.

Than why were you alone in my office room. Taehyung asked again this time more serious.

I like pain..tings and the..e p..paintin..g in y..your off..ice take m..my in..terest and the room was a..also beau..tiful so..... S..sorry kook said thinking he had done something wrong.

Denial come to my office room. Taehyung shouted suddenly making Jungkook flinch but taehyung went away from there.

Thanks for reading

I'll try to update more oftenly but i study so whenever i get time i update.
And don't forget to vote.