6

After coming back to hostel jimin starts missing kook. "Pls come back soon. I am missing you so much." He starts getting bored and decided to call his friend which was picked by an unknown person with strangely familiar voice.

Yess. Unknown person says.

I want to talk to koo... I mean Jungkook. Jimin says

He is sleeping in his room you can contact later. The unknown person says with a very rude voice. With that the call was cut down.

Yeah rude person. "Jimin says.

(How the hell is kookie surviving over there with rude persons and yet he is sweet.) Jimin thought (no no i should not let him stay with them and make him rude i have to do something.) Jimin start thinking how he can have kook for himself. You can say he like that innocent face too much to leave. After some time of his thinking his phone rings snapping him out of his thoughts.

Hello my lovely brother, hyungie." Jimin said excitedly.

What are you doing. Hmmm let me guess teasing your new friend kook!! Right. Seokjin said.

Well i would have if he was here. He has gone to his house. Jimin said feeling said.

Oo it's ok if you are feeling sad over it why not you also come home.

No hyungie, i was thinking how to have kook with me forever. So that we won't be apart ever. Jimin says.

Ok so how are you going to do it. Jin said trying to know what is going in his mind.

By his marriage. Jimin said excitedly.

What the hell. Have you lost you mind. He has his parents to decide that for him. Jin said

But i really want to have him to me all the time. Jimin said

No, he is a human not any object to own. So don't make assumptions on any thing and don't try to do anything stupid. Jin advices him getting serious.

Ok hyungie. Jimin abruptly cutted his call.

I have to do something. I can't back away like that. Lets see what i can do. Jimin thinks.

__________&&__________________________________

Taehyung was sitting on his couch in his lounch. He has called yoongi over to talk to him regarding some things. Just when he was thinking about certain someone yoongi came to him sitting infront of him like he own this place.

What happened to you. Yoongi asked.

I was just thinking on how to get the person who is faking innocence to reveal his real self." Taehyung asked lost in his thoughts.

I don't know if i would have known every person out there then i might have a life partner. Yoongi said sadly

Aww i remember how you life us going with that smart-mouth boy who always insults you. Taehyung asked.

He won't even talk to me without insulting. Yoongi said

You know i have my little brother who can be more smart mouthed than him you know want me to contact him for you. Taehyung asked.

No way are you mad bro. I don't need help i am fine by my self. Yoongi said remembering his little brother who eas always a ticking bomb now when he will be grown he will more to it.

After talking for some time now they voth says bye to each other.

______________________&&&&___________________

Next morning Jimin was getting ready for his classes. Pls come bach i miss teasing you and seeing you blushing face. Aww i miss you soo much." Jimin said to himself getting ready for the hell hole

After the classes when he was heading towards his hostel a very familiar man come towards him and said

Hi, you didn't come to work in my office. Yoongi said because Taehyung have told him that he wasn't hiring any new employee as seats are filled.

Do i know you. Jimin said getting irritated he have spent his day without kook which has made him annoyed that he don't want to deal with anyone.

You really don't know me. Yoongi said in disbelief

No now pls get out of my way and never met again. Jimin said

How could you..... Yoongi tried but was cut when jimin walked passed him saying

Not now next time.

Making yoongi irritated.

__________________________________&&&&_______

When Taehyung came home after a long day. He was laying on his bed when suddenly something or someone came in his mind making him panic. He shoot stand from bed and run towards the basement.

Opening the door there Jungkook was laying like a lifeless soul. He quickly reached towards kook and tapped his face trying to wake him up

Wake up pls. Taehyung said full on panic mode. Ugh i would have given him food our at least told denial about him. Uffff how i got this much stupid.

Taking him in his room he quickly dialed denial number and said

I want you to take doctor wwith you to home with in 2 mins. Taehyung said. On the other side denial starts to panic thinking something has happened to Taehyung.

Pls be ok don't die on me or else this concience of mine will never let me live in peace.

Thanks for reading 💜😁😊

Don't forget to vote!!!!