7

Denial take the doctor with him worried that his boss might have some fatal injury as he looks so much worried. But after coming to villa he got shocked seeing jungkook on his boss's bed. Now he thinks about it his boss haven't asked about this boy's information yet.

But why his boss still don't let him go. When this boy haven't even done anything. Denial thought.

Doctor checked kook and said

Was he in some kind of close place. He have claustrophobia his breathing is too much slow and as well as he haven't eaten anything he is dehydrated. Pls be careful give him something to eat when he wakes up. Doctor said checking kook as well as advicing taehyung.

Oh god is his state stable now Tae said worried.

Yes i have attached  the glucose drip with him he will be ok after some time your husband will be awake so no need to worry. And here buy these medicine give him these. Doctor advices not knowing what he said.

Don't make him stressed it can be fatal for his health. Doctor said once again.

Denial worried for doctor started to look here and there and about our Tae well he was shocked seeing his fake husband. Recovering from shock he said.

Denial get these medicine and yeah the doctor can see himself out right!!

Ooo i didn't brought my car. Doctor said because denial have taken him here.

Its ok you can take cab. I can't drive you back because you know what if my husband wakes up and start stressing which can affect his health you know. Taehyung said innocently.

Yes I'll leave. Doctor by now gets the intention that he should leave but he himself don't know where he did any kind of mistake.

Once alone in his room Taehyung look towards kook whose arm has attached canola with it which was helping kook's body to intake the glucose. Sleeping Peacefully like there is no worry in this world. Milky skin cherry like cheeks round button nose thin pink lips and under it was a mole.

"Ethernal." This is first time that he have seen kook this intensely.

Ahhh making my heartbeat this fast he is sleeping like no care of the world. Taehyung said to himself. I shall probably leave this room but what if kook wakes up and not sensing anyone around starts to panic. He knows thus is stupid but still he wants to be with this boy. So he take his laptop and start working on it.

----^ ^----

Time skip.....

When Taehyung was done with his work he straches his body removing fatigue. He look towards kook and realized that he had started to gain conscious he quickly stands up   and start moving towards the bed. When kook open his eyes while blinking them he saw Taehyung who was standing by his side. He tried to sit when Taehyung tried to hold him but instead kook backed away scared that he might again end up in that scary room. Seeing this reaction of the kook Taehyung's heard break but he contain himself and asked

Are you ok.

Yy..eess.. kook stutters

Hmm Taehyung now don't know what to say but suddenly remembers about the advice of the doctor. He asked

You must be hungry.

Kook just timidly nodded his head. Taehyung was not liking this attitude he wants him to talk like he was before he locks him in basement.

Ok i will make you something to eat. Taehyung said ready to go out but again asked.  Do you want anything special to eat or drink.

Ff.. ru.. its and ban..nana m..milks..shake. kook said.

Hmm ok.

After getting out of the door Taehyung placed his hand on his heart. Why the hell was i nervous in front of that kid ohh my !! My heart is also beating soo fast. Nevermind Taehyung thoughts getting in the kitchen and starts cooking.

After sometime Taehyung take food for kook who was lost in his thoughts or maybe scared too much to speak. Taehyung placed tray on side table making kook flinched and gasped but eventually cowers away looking at his lap. Taehyung can't stand this so he sit beside kook and force his chin upward so that he can see his eyes and know what is he thinking.

Hmm why aren't you speaking to me like before han. Taehyung make his voice  as soft as he can.

N.. no i.. i w.. won't sa.. ay an.. ything. Pls do..n't l..lock..k me i.. i w..was so s..car..ed. kook tried so hard to lessen his stutters and speak straight but end up getting more scared and starts to cry.

Hey, hey shhh. Don't cry pls. I'm so sorry i won't do that again. Seeing him scry Tae quickly hugged him and patted his back making him comfortable and said softly. Jungkook get comfortable no one have ever talk to him and comforted him ever like that.

P.. pro.. mise. He asked

Yes. Promise if i do that again you can beat me. Ok Taehyung said he himself liking all these things way too much.

O.. ok. Jungkook smiled

Ok now lets fill you little tummy with food. Hmm Taehyung said clapping his hands. You must be hungry.

Hmm. Kook nodded eyeing the food. And started eating.

Who much time was i locked up. Kook asked.

Just some little time. Taehyung said nervously.

Don't lie it was a whole night and day. Kook pouted.

Sorry Taehyung said smiling when he sees kook getting comfortable with him.

He is so innocent i wonder with what thoughts have his brother sent him here. What can this little boy do to me. Taehyung thoughts.

Thnx for reading 💜☺️

Stay happy and blessed
And also don't forget to give love 💞