10

Minie mm.. I do..n't w..want to go to college to..day.. You go." Jungkook said sleepy.

" Are you crazy, haven't you been going to college for the past one week, if you still don't go, the college will expel you," jimin threatened, otherwise kookie wouldn't have gone.

But Mm.. I feel s..scared.. of go..ing out.. " The poor kid was still scared of the muscle man.

"what is the need to be afraid when it is only me " jimin was angry.

You ca...n s..say any..thing but .. I'm not goi..ng to..day" kook said in the bed mouth closed

"Wow, darling, if I decide to do something, then no one can stop me. You are my girlfriend, I will prepare you in minutes." Jimin drop kook from the bed.

Dropped down from

What a..are y..you do..ing?" Kook regained consciousness as she fell to the ground

"Before I do anything else come and get ready in five minutes then have breakfast and then go to college" said jimin wrapping kook's bed.

Y.. you are too stub... stubborn” kook  walked towards the washroom.

"Oh god, the one whom I have chosen is more stubborn than me, just let them meet once somehow, then I will see who  has the courage to stop Jungkook from becoming my brother-in-law, just believe it brother. Go and there is no problem" jimin was muttering from behind as the room was being cleaned.

_______________________&&&__________________

Taehyung was sitting in the garden at night and was puffing on a cigarette for the last hour and only one thing was going on in his mind.

"kook,  Jungkook,  Jeon Jungkook"

And in order to get rid of this name, he was drowning his health too. In any way, he has to get it out of his heart and mind, otherwise it will make it impossible to live, Tae lit another cigarette while thinking.

"Ah, but it is not necessary to chase away memories, these memories can be embraced, Tae, how did this not come to your mind" Tae cursed himself.

As soon as something came to mind, Taehyung smiled and called denial to him

"Hi sir, is there any problem when you called me at such a late night?" Denial asked worriedly. The poor man had already run away. Worried more because Mir is calm when there is no one to calm down

"Hello, Denial, the problem is very big. I am thinking whether to end this problem or take it."

" Hmm good, if adoption removes the problem, then why go to another path" replied denial with his understanding

"Meaning, I should take care of the problem first," Tae confirmed

" Sir, if the work is done with good, then it will not lead to evil," replied denial submissively

" Ok deny, I will follow your words again."

" As you see fit" Denial also replied with a smile, but denial was shocked to hear Tae's next words. He could have expected everything, but he could never have expected the words that came out of Tae's tongue.

Denial could not speak for some time due to shock, but seeing Tae's serious eyes focused on him

"But sir," Denial tried to speak

"Ah, Denial, even after you understand, when you says but, trust me, it makes me want to kill you with my own hands," Tae said, staring at denial.

" I'm sorry but you should also see that he is the brother of your biggest rival and also think of the mansion."