2

When Taehyung reached his villa the guard quickly opened the gate and if he was not late, he would have been fired.

The white villa was designed by  himself and it amazes the visitors... Everything in this villa is white because he likes white color very much. But he took a step and moved towards the back side of the house. He used to go there only when he wanted to hurt someone. With his cold eyes, he was about to go down to the basement on the back side and there is no one else..

" Yes. Denial did he tell something or is he waiting for me to come" Tae asked in his cold voice

"No sir, he didn't tell anything. Danial or his PA bowed his head and replied

"Wake him up ." Denial poured cold water on his body to wake him up  and went out. Mr. Lim, you thought I was so stupid that I didn't know who was giving out my business news, I found out only on the second deal, the third was only for confirmation" Tae  said.

Sir, forgive me, this has happened for the first time, it will not happen again, said Lim, crying and muttering

The first thing is that you didn't do it for the first time and the second thing is that there is no such word as forgiveness in my dictionary for treason" Tae said in a cold voice.

And immediately broke his five fingers with a crackling sound, after which he made small cuts on his legs with a sharp knife.

I will come again tomorrow so that you do not lose me well or far away and do not even forget about me.

I am the one and only lucifer” pushing his bound chair, Tae went out

Coming to his  bedroom, Tae entered the washroom with the intention of freshening up. After wearing comfortable clothes, he ordered the maid to prepare food and started searching the for some good news on the news channel. It can be estimated from how fresh he is now.

_______________&&&__________________

Mr Jeon was busy reading a book in his room with glasses on, when there was a light knock on the door and he recognized from the knock that who is  outside.
"Come. Dear," Mr. Jeon allowed with a smile

Jungkook looked inside and saw that eomma was not there. When he was sure that there was no one except hus appa. His appa looking at him  remembered the time of his birth,

when he found out that a small guest was coming to his house, their   younger son's   marriage had been fixed and they themselves had grandchildren. In such a situation, this news came as a shock to all the family members, his wife and all the members of the family tried to abort this child, but due to Mr. Jeons oaths and threats, they could not do anything...

Before kook, Mr. Jeon had three children, 2 sons and 1 daughters, Junghans, Jungwoo and Hwasa respectively.

Mr. Jeon took off his spectacles and looked at his youngest and dearest son, who, on seeing him, gave him a bunny smile.

Everything was going well when suddenly Jeons wife  got the news of pregnancy that too when the eldest son had three children and two daughters were born, but no one was happy about kook's  birth here. Not even his mother.

"Y--yes a-ppa"  kook stuttered.
Mr Jeon snapped out of his thoughts and smiled and told him the reason that why was he called here

"You are entered in the seoul university and from now onwards you are going to stay at its hostel. " Mr Jeon muttered softly.

He don't like it one bit but didn't refuse and says a small ok. He don't like studying. He stays in his room all the time he don't have friends all call him weird bcz he can't speak without stutters he is not loved by anyone only his dearest appa. But now he has to leave his appa and live in a dorm and that to for study........... Well life sucks

"Pack your things and if you want any thing we can go out on Saturday to take it and on Sunday you will settle in your dorm room. You will have a roommate and you can have friends over there . " Mr Jeon says after watching him leave.   He is always like this always obeys everyone no matter if he likes or not.

_________________&&&________________

Taehyung was sitting in his office when his secretary james came to him
"Sir our file has been leaked and it can cause a great loss to the company." He told his boss.
Taehyung looks at his secretary and says "Are you taking me as a fool "

"What do you mean sir"  he gulped

" That i don't know who is the person behind this" he retorted in his cold voice

" Who sir " James asked.

" YOU" he shouted startling his secretary who was trembling by now .

"No sir .... Am sorry....... I-- won't do it again sir . "

" Good you are forgiven now leave." He thanked his sir and leave.  Tae pick his phone and dialed a number and ordered
" I don't what this bastard alive in next 2 hours.  Denial. "

" Ok boss .  Consider it done."
Tae smirk .

Second part
Finally thanks for reading
If you like it .... Do tell me ...
Bye lovelies!!!!!!!