12

What do you mean, how will you go, my friend, we will both go together and get lunch for us, with my brother? Jimin said frustrated.

M.... But I " kook was cut by the jimin

we are going tomorrow, and this is the final ," minie said, making a sign with his fingers.

Ok  ho..w can i wi..n from y..ou" jungkook gave up. (I will call taehyung in the morning and tell him.)
Let's choose the clothes for the morning," said jimin. Running towards wardrobe.

And ou..r.....t..alks” jungkook was surprised.

Jimin was busy in selecting a dress by moving the clothes around and  kook's look was as if he was deeply shocked. Right now he(jimin) was dying to talk and now what is  he doing.

___________________________________________________

Please send the duplicate copy of marriage certificate to Mr. jeon by any means in the morning and be careful that jungwoo does not find out." Tae ordered daniel and their was a glow and sparks  in taes eyes today. He was also sitting like he have conquered a huge empire.

This marriage was done by tae with Mr. Jeons will,  but he could not come to the White Villa because of his son. He hesitated at first but after tae's assurance that he wants to get married not because of any enmity but for the happiness of their heart and if they want to get any kind of guarantee in return, then taehyung is ready to give it, but still he will marry with kook, then Mr. Jeon had to agree and thus Mir Salar's marriage took place in the presence of some witnesses.

After the marriage, Taehyung talked to Mr. Jeon and also let jungkook talked with his father and the poor boy was happy after talking to the father that someone knows about his marriage.

Taehyung had asked to keep his marriage a secret and for now had also forbidden yoongi not to tell anyone especially not to mention it in the house and poor Min yoongi could not even see his brother-in-law. Now the order had to be obeyed

"As per your order" Denial said submissively.

" Come on, it's fine, you too go and rest, I have been bothering you since morning" Mir signaled denial to go.

Sir... " Dad wanted to say something
"There's something, denial, tell me. Today, I'm in a very happy mood. "

Taehyung turned as he headed for the stairs

"Little doll called"
What happened to the doll and why didn't he call me" Taehyung was suddenly worried.

Denial said " he's fine, but he has asked you for lunch tomorrow."

" And why didn't he tell me" Taehyung smiled relaxing.

" That's because you would have refused on the first call," denial also smiled and replied.

" Let's ask my secretary to change the meetings, then we will go with him tomorrow, but do the same, change the meetings of yoongi too. We will  go for lunch together" Taehyung smiled thinking something.

" As per your command, sir," replied denial submissively.

" Ok now you go" Taehyung signaled Denial to go and went to the bedroom himself.

____________________________________________________________________

Jimin was busy getting Jungkook ready in the morning, he didn't want his bro to be able to see anyone else after seeing his friend.
So he was changing kook's hair style again and again and now kook was at the mercy of Jimin.

Jungkook didn't understand why jimin was so excited today, even though kook had said no sevel time but, jimin still  prepared kook well, but when kook saw jimin coming towards him with lipstick, he got angry.