11

"You call it madness, but I call it love.”

Jungkook was looking at the lounge of the White Villa with fear and dread. He had just been left by two muscular bodyguards a while ago. He had happily left the college after taking a test with jimin when the two mans came up to him and said. That your cousin is calling for you. Jungkook knew which cousin it was but he could not even take his name for fear of the one with a big muscles (denial), so he quietly went with them but jimin could not control his tongue and said.

"Listen to me, both of you." Jimin called both of them to him. Both the guards stand there.

" yes," said one of them

"Telling his cousin that this is a college and he comes to study here, so don't sends your servants away every time you want, if you guys come again, I will break your face." Jimin said sounding angry.

Jungkook grab his arm and  tried unsuccessfully to stop him.
"Ok, I will deliver your talk" He started to go but stopped again on jimin voice

"Go and speak in the same tone in which it is said, so that it is known from whom it has been raised." Jimin told them.

" Minie l..let go I'll come a..after some..time." Jungkook stopped jimin. He knew that jimin did not know what he was talking about. Jungkook did not want anything to happen to jimin because of this.

"Kookie you need not be afraid of your cousin if he say anything to you tell me then I will tell my brother and he will give your dirty cousin a good wash" jimin said

" Nah.....no it look..s like this.. .. but there is no..thing like this." Kook stopped jimin out of fear saying that if ever kim Taehyung hears these things then he will also lock jimin in a dark room.

"Shut up, I know you won't be able to speak, that's why I'm telling these half-dressed pricks  and yes, come till evening." Jimin orders.

Since then, the poor boy was thinking and was praying that these guards should not tell Taehyung about all this, otherwise Tae would not leave jimin.
__________

At the sound of someone's footsteps, the Jungkook came out of his thoughts, but seeing Taehyung in front of him, he could not stop his legs from trembling.

"Oh darling, it has not been long since we met, but what should I do, I am a human being, I am forced to meet again, I will not take much of your time, I just want you  to sign and then denial will leave you at hostel." Tae  sit on the sofa with him and spoke

"W..whi..ch s..sign..n" Jungkook stammered more out of fear (I don't want you to kill me, may Allah save me)

"Only those signatures which are necessary for the marriage certificate, the rest is your property, which I can't grab" Tae smiled seeing kook in fear.

Ma..rria..ge " Jungkook looked at Taehyung in surprise.

"Yes, its only just marriage, I am not saying to sleep with me, and by the way, this stuttering is in front of me, or do you speak like this." Said Taehyung, sitting comfortably.

"Mar..riage hap..pens.....when..n one is in l..love" Jungkook said fearfully and ignored the second question.
Hearing kook he was astonished because last time he know Jungkook was just an innocent being then how do he know this.

"And how did Jungkook get this thing in mind, as far as I know, you should do your studies, that's a big deal" Tae asked staring at Jungkook after coming out of shock.

Hm... my friend nan.... had told me.... once"  kook said scaredly.

" You are saying this like your friend has done PhD in love like that" Taehyung blabbers and kook were surprised to see Tae's babbling.