3

Mr. Jeon told kook that tonight he will be going to live in hostel and he was waiting for his mother and  brother to come today to meet or else to come but no one had to come and no one came to his room

That's why he was sitting sadly and sometimes start cutting his fingernails or rub them hard. And like that he spent all day.

Mr. Jeon  knew that she won't do anything so he himself pack his staff and load it in the car. Before leaving, she turned back and looked as if someone would come to say goodbye to her. She got out and sat in the car.

"Sit in the car, kook. Don't hope for them to come gor you they are not good for you." His father after watching him sitting sadly told him. He was sitting there sadly the whole way. Mr. Jeon to make him happy says

" Kook, take this, I have taken the mobile phone for you, now we will we talk daily " he says excitedly bit kook didn't answer. Mr. Jeon sighed sadly.

" koo baby come, son"

" y.. yes ap.. pa"

Kook take the mobile and  kept it aside, she was very sad and scared at the moment. Mr Jeon said

" son, don't be afraid at all, you have to study with your heart and not just pass but get good marks, Appa is always with you."

Baba kept his hand on his head and ruffled them

" Ye...es a..ppa "But I replied slowly, in a little while, they reached the front of the hostel.

"Look, kook's hostel has also arrived," Baba laughed and kook's give his  attention towards the hostel, Pari looked at the building standing in front of his eyes with dismay and Mr. Jeon got out of the car and they went inside the hostel along with the  belongings of kook.

______________&&&&__________________

If you can't keep a secret, change it. You play the same game, but change the style

Kim Taehyung is in London now! Resting while suddenly his mobile rings

"Yes, tell me, Denial, what is the problem? Can't let me live peacefully for some time." He roared.

" Lim is not telling about the file."  He said.

" Then go and find his weekness, how it works now i have to tell you. " Tae says.

"Yes boss, I have tried to find him, but he has no weakness." When Denial replied,he says

" Now it means that we have only the last solution."  Tae said in a cold voice.

" Sir, I understand what you said, now I will inform you as soon as the work is done" Denial hung up the call while shaking his head.

I don't know why people don't keep their weakness, what else should we do if helpless people like us don't make their family their weak" Tae grumbled  wickedly put the cell phone in her pocket with a smile and hummed in the bedroom.

___________&&&&____________________

As soon as kook entered the hostel room, something hit his face with full force. While looking forward he sees a boy of his height standing on the bed while in background  song was being played at full volume.

" I'm sorry, I really am. I didn't know that someone entered the room, you didn't get hurt too much right. "The  boy made a poor look and took his hand in his own..

"N..No. Its o..ok” But kook said, pulling his hands back.

"Thank you God, otherwise I was afraid that you would pull my hair out in anger. My brother told me that girls in hostel start fighting over the smallest things."