9

When denial came to Taehyung's office he saw him walking being nervous.

Sir, is there any problem? Denial asked, lowering his eyes

On hearing denial he suddenly stops and sit on the chair and asked

Yes, denial, tell me the details of this boy again, I want to hear it from your mouth.

Denial was surprised that boy is here for last two days and his boss knows about him still why is  he asking me again but denial had to tell so he told everything.

How did that girl reach the office and who is in his house and how is she treated? Why is she staying in the hostel?

And as Taehyung was listening to denial's words, he was drowning in regret

"Thank you, you know why I didn't join politics." Taehyung stood up from the sofa and went to the sliding door. And  denial was surprised to hear such an irrelevant thing.

"Yes sir, I know" Denial answered slowly and Tae probably couldn't hear his voice so he started telling

"I did not join politics because if tomorrow I could not get the right of a poor person, how would I stand and face myself or else I should not harm anyone in the drunkenness of power. Intoxication is more poisonous and stronger than all the drugs in the world.

I started a business to avoid all these things so that Dad would not force me into politics and I should give him a solid reason to escape," said Tae looking at the sky.

" Yes, sir, you are right," Denial already knew all these things, but, it is also necessary to listen.

"But do you know what happened, I have become cruel despite doing business and you know what oppression has happened to this boy who is already oppressed, who is already under the oppression of the cruel world, I have oppressed her even more. And with these hands (Tae pointed to his hands) I locked her in the darkest room. He kept crying that he was afraid of the dark, but I did not listen to him.

I was wondering why he didn't speak up why he didn't ask why he was being locked up.

Denial, he can't talk to his mother, his siblings about his rights, how could he ask an unknown man about his crime, he didn't have the courage to face the world with that, he was stuck in a hole. and then suddenly someone threw him in the field saying, "Go fight for yourself and please, can he stay standing in the field after all this?"

" But sir," Denial tried to speak

"No, Denial, I will not listen to the words of sympathy today, it is hurting here (pointing to the heart) and it is hurting like it happened when I was leaving the mansion. This pain will tear my heart, what should I do."

"Sir, ask for forgiveness," denial politely advised

" Denial, you don't know him, that's why you are saying that if I apologize to him, he will forgive me without hearing my crime. Yes, he is like that. This cannot happen without confessing your guilt.

Go, denial, let him leave the hostel now, I don't have enough courage to face him and may not be able to face him for the rest of my life. He should erase from his memory that he had met Kim Taehyung. He is so timid that he will erase my name from his mind fearing your anger, please leave him back where he came from." Taehyung smiled

As per your order sir" Denial went out as soon as he said this

Hmm, another story of life has ended and like always, Taehyung is left incomplete. I do injustice with every relationship I live in.

________&&&____________

Jimin moved towards her room, but seeing the room open, her senses woke up at once and half of the hostel was not filled with jimin's screams. Everyone was forced to leave their own work to watch it, but who cared to control his screams when he saw it.

Jungkook also came out of the door due to hear jimin's screams and before kook could see him, jimin was screaming and clinging to him.

Darling, you have come, you know how much I missed you and atleast you could have told me about leaving." Jimin said while hugging her.

Y..ye.ah.” Jungkook didn't know how to tell jimin where she was because the man with the big muscles had scared him beyond measure and told him to forget that where he was from now on and he has ever been with Kim Taehyung in his life, or has he ever been imprisoned in his house, he should put all these things out of his mind and not even forget them. Tell him, if he makes a mistake, Tae will lock him in the dark room again.

And the poor thing, already frightened by denial's big muscles, became even more frightened when he heard about the dark room from above.

"Yes, yes, I know, now you will tell me that  you were in your home and you don't touch the cell phone like that and after going home, you turned it off." Jimin eased kook's difficulty and brought him inside the room.

h...Ho..me ? Jungkook looked at him in surprise

"Yes, kookie, I called you that day, so your cousin picked up and then found out that you were going home with him. Don't ask me how angry I was, but I control my anger remembering your innocent look." Jimin said. He took his face in his hands

"Oh s..orry be..cause o..of m..e y..you got..t w..worr..ied” kook started apologizing even though he was not guilty.

"Hey, when have I said that you are sorry? My anger was gone that day. Later, I kept missing you. You know, I couldn't feel my heart without you in the hostel, so my brother used to call me lighten my mood." Jimin hugged again

" Mmm.. I too m..miss..ed y..you so mu..ch” Jungkook also sympathized like jimin

Jimin's heart blew out.

"Bro I am so good that no one can get away from me" jimin smiled to himself.

" And why are you looking so dull to me and it seems like you are crying tell me what happened" Seeing the pale face of Jungkook, jimin was worried at once.

".. no..thing ha..ppened, minie. I.i was j..just remem..bering a..ppa." Jungkook's eyes also filled with tears.

"You are crazy, man, you came from home only today and now you are starting to remember. You are completely innocent. Come on, clean your eyes quickly. I will tell you funny things." Jimin immediately fell in love with the fairy.

"Nn.. No Mm.. I'm fee..ling sleepy..y Mm.. I do..n't w..want to h..hear it" Jungkook immediately wiped his eyes and lay down on the bed because once jimin speaker started, it would go on intermittently throughout the night.

"Go to sleep, no one cares about me. Minie, people like you are not cared in this cruel world. Why can't I find someone like me?" He was sleepy, so he also closed his eyes while smiling.

Thnx for reading 💜😊

Don't forget to vote 😁