13

"Minnie, will we go by ourselves or will our brother come?" Kook asked as he walked out of the college.

"For God's sake, don't call him your brother." Jimin said frustrated.

" Tha..n.... Why s..hould I sa..y.. him..?" jungkook was surprised.

"I will tell you this after sometime in my spare time and let's book cab. That will drop us to the restaurant. Hyung is busy in a meeting, so he will arrive a little later." Minnie pulled kook's hand and walked towards the car.
And as soon as he sat in the car, he closed the kook's mouth which was half open.

"Kook now listen carefully to me don't be shy in front of oppa and avoid stuttering because your stuttering sessions get longer when you see a new guy" Minnie looked at jungkook while talking but he gave him an angry look. Jimin started to explain

"Kookieeee, I want your first impression to be the best in front of oppa and for that you don't need to be nervous in front of oppa." Jungkook said ok without understanding.

"And anyway, you look so cute today." Jimins tongue was caught by the shock of the brake car. He looked at the driver angrily, but suppressed his anger as soon as he saw the restaurant and signaled kook to get off and harshly shuts the door.
Kim Jimin knows how to take revenge.

And kook was nervous at the first step after seeing such a big restaurant, but he breathed a little when jimin held his hand and both of them walked inside

_________________________________________________________

Yoongi was sitting in the car outside Tae's company waiting for his meeting to end and Tae's meeting was getting longer like chewing gum today.

"I didn't make you wait long," Tae said while sitting in the car.

" No, no, you're making someone wait," Yoongi said angrily.

" That's my quality which Kim Taehyung never expresses" Tae smiled while checking his cell phone but was surprised to see two missed calls from Jungkook .(I don't know what is it that he is calling me I can't even call now Infront of Yoongi. Let's call back after lunch.) Taehyung thought.

"Keep such qualities to yourself and see it shouldn't bewitched by anyone," said yoongi.
" Ok, my friend, whatever you say." Tae looked at yoongi and smiled even more.

"Yes, yes, I know that you give importance to my words." They stopped the car outside the restaurant.

Let me see how long my two beloveds will behave Infront of me. If you both want to meet like this, then I too am Kim Taehyung. Tae thought while waiting for him

____________________________________________________

"Oh God, where have you been, hyungie, more than half an hour has passed, now people are also looking at us with suspicious eyes like we are lovers." Jimin said looking everywhere.

"What ar..e you sayi..ng," Jungkook said while turning his eyes around

"WHAt .... Look over there towards my right that uncle, who is sitting on the corner table, since when is he looking at us with reproachful eyes, as if we have been going around with his son," Jimin said with a distorted face.

" W..ell than c..all your oppa and as..k him wh..ere is he." Jungkook changed the topic of conversation.

"I'll call him you wait here." Jimin said.

Jimin went outside while dialing the number, but seeing Kim Taehyung coming from the front with Min yoongi, his mouth widened a bit, but keeping his face normal, he went towards Tae.