~PLEASE READ~

A/N

This marks the beginning of the School year! Whoo!

Here's what that means for "They Realize":

1. Instead of full chapters, every Friday until I run out of them, you will get mini-chpaters that, together, make one huge chapter!

Because I wrote this out as one big chapter, I don't know the TW for each individual chapter, so here's all of them for across the board:

TW: Swearing, knives, gore, blood, suicidal thoughts, gaslighting, minor mania, depictions of panic attacks.

2. After all of the mini-chapters are posted, one Friday you'll get the full mega chapter.

3. So that it's worth is to read the mega chapter, there will be some super mini-chapters thrown in there that were too short to be published as their own chapter.

4. After that, hopefully, I will have written a few chapters in advance, maybe even gotten close to the end of the book. That means every Friday from that point, you guys will be getting full chapters until the book ends or I'm unable to keep up.

5. Le plus gros défi sera mon cours de français. I'm not sure how well I'll keep up with it and this, but hey, c'est la vie! (si vous avez traduit ce commentaire "les emojis framboise devraient exister" en anglais)

Now without further ado, I've been waiting to hit this publish button for weeks, so see you all next chapter, which happens to be the first mini-chapter!