A/N - thank you

Hello my raindrops.

Next week or week after next is going to be the last chapter of this story. This is really special to me, because its my first wattpad story, the story that introduced me to Owen, and its soon to be the first story I've ever finished.

So, I wanted to thank a few people.

First and foremost, GhostFox__ and Aldicekijm.

Aldice, you were one of, if not my first reoccurring reader. For the longest time, you were my biggest motivation to keep going, and your interactions made my day. When you started your own story it was amazing seeing you build up a world of your own. Working on Onwards with you was a blast, and getting to know you was a huge honor. I hope you continue to improve, and never give up on writing. You've been inactive for a bit, but I hope you're doing well. Thanks for being a reader and friend for so long <3

Alex, (GhostFox) you were my main inspiration for They Realize. I admired your writing, (and still do) and that made me want to create my own spin on the ideas of Outsiders. Reading and theorizing about Again was so fun, and of course we can't forget the series of letters lost to the wind that somehow evolved into Onwards. Going from a fan of yours to a friend was a bit jarring, but I'm really glad to have got to know you. I hope you keep writing, even though I know you're on hiatus right now. Thank you for your writing and for being a friend <3

Next, typoAdventure.

We don't know each other, and sorry for the notification if you don't like @s, feel free to ignore this. However, I feel like you were too important to not include.

Typo, your osmp story was the first I read on here, and continues to blow my mind. The insanity arc, the ending, all of it was amazing! When I saw you in live chat in an Apo stream the first time it blew my mind, and then it blew my mind again 10x when you actively interacted with my story. You can ask any of my friends, they got an earful about it immediately. You've been really nice and supportive, and it's been amazing seeing your fandom interactions as well. Thanks for being a huge source of inspiration!

And last but nowhere near least, confuzzledcrow77.

You thought you were getting out of this? Nope. Activley texting you about Loren being Athena fr right now, for time context.

Will, you watched 21h of a median of creative expression you had never enjoyed or even really experienced before pretty much just because I asked you to. You then made a wattpad acct and READ MY STORY when you really didn't have to, and continue to give feedback and support. Obviously, I could talk about "SW", but this isn't about him, its about Crow. You posted about outsiders, made note of every thought, forgot the ending that I literally told you ( very conveniently), and listened to my rambles about everyone aforementioned as well as just about Osmp, cc!Owen and cc!Apo nonstop before you even knew what outsiders was. Thank you for being a huge supporter, and an amazing  friend.

More thank yous (I know, this is starting to seem like a sponsorship speech but all these people are really important to my story [and in a way to me])

Protagonistguy for being the first raindrop

Noah_faye for your constant support and engagement

banethebloodgoat for being my first Tumblr inspiration

GalexsGalaxy, Moon_Aria_999, Oryx0rion and everyone else in that server for being my friends, (I don't know Ever's acct if she has one :( so yeah )

And ofc all my other raindrops for your support! I hope you're all as excited as I am for the finale! Thank everyone so, so much. Back to your regularly scheduled angst and heartbreak soon, and have a wonderful day/night!