A/N: Goodbye for now

Hello one final time my raindrops! This whole chapter is dedicated to essentially being a huge note or a/n depending on where you're reading it, (fun fact, it is also the first and only chapter to be written here on ao3 first and not Wattpad lol) so feel free to skip it or not read.

If you wanted more Outisders fics, stick around.

°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~

- Completed Fics that I recommend:

"Owen Changes His Mind" by TypoAdventure (Ao3 & Wattpad)

"Why? Prison Owen AU" by Calie_the_umbreon (Wattpad)

"STARR series - season 31" by that_cool_queer (Ao3)

"The Rescue" by Aldicekjim (Wattpad)

- Incomplete/in-progress fics that I recommend as well:

"Again" by Ghostfox_ (Ao3 and Wattpad)

"A Wreath of Holly and Pain" by Mother_of_p3arl (Ao3 [technically complete but pretty short])

"Stealthy || Outsiders smp" by Pumpk1nkoo (Wattpad)

Note that none of these are mine in any way. I don't claim them at all. They are just fics that I really enjoyed and wanted to share because it is a little hard to find ones for Osmp, and because these authors deserve the credit.

- Spotify playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5mZaOZ548NOAxORGYvkwSs?si=%C2%A053e6ba1c102d4356&nd=1&dlsi=f9a2959ca78b4e54

Please leave recommendations for what to write next, I would love to hear from you all! I may make a one-shot book if that is something people want, either with OCs or Outsiders characters, so feel free to leave recommendations for that as well. I hope to see you in the next story! Have a great day/week/night!