Backstabbers get what the deserve

By this time everyone was scared. Geoff had to sleep in the same bunk as Bridgette as he was to mortified to sleep in his own, rightfully so! He had found a head? In the morning, Lindsey had suggest splitting up to find a way out. It wasn't a bad idea but Lindsey had seem to forget the issue. There was a brutal murderer on the loose. Nobody wanted the fate Ezekiel got, so instead they decided to partner up. Everyone partnered up. Geoff and Bridgette, Izzy and Eva, Leshawna and Gwen, Dj and Duncan, Harold and Beth, Heather and Courtney, Justin and Owen, Noah and Cody, Katie and Sadie of course, and the rest just decided to stick together. They all searched for ways to escape. For hours and hours it seemed like. Although you would have to admit this was a good time to bond it was to scary to enjoy it. But there isn't a way out? You might as well enjoy these last few moments with your friends right? They were in denial. They had hoped so badly there was an escape. However they only form of escape they had, had taken off along with the cameras. Chris. It was all him. Was this his plan? Surely he wouldn't be that cruel, but he left us? What sort of a human being was he to just leave them like that? They never thought he could get worst but there they were like a fresh piece of meat laced out for wolves. How could he be this cruel. How could I ever trust him after everything he put us through? Everyone was to busy in their own thoughts of regret that the failed to realise the fun, sweet blonde had gone missing. She was lost. This wasn't a mission to find a way out. It was a mission to find the girl who suggested this plan in the first place.

"We should have known she'd get lost, this is all our fault for agreeing to this stupid show in the first place!" Trent whispered. It wasn't like Trent to be negative, but you can't blame him, this isn't the situation where you can find any positives at all. They all knew this was the reality. They weren't dumb kids anymore. You can't fool them anymore.  Chris they aren't kids. They all know this is your fault. You will never be forgiven. You betrayed them. As the campers were looking for the pretty blonde. Lindsey was looking for them. She looked in the distance, she was tired and her vision started getting more unclear by the second. "Heyyyy, I see you, is that Owen, or maybe Trent?" He had found her. His next victim. Lindsey knew something wasn't right. No matter how dumb you are you couldn't deny that there was something off about the figure. Then it clicked. She ran everywhere. She did not know or remember anything about the island. She had hit a cliff, there was no turning back, no re-dos. Her life was either taken by a brutal fait your she could die the way she entered the island. Falling of a cliff. She didn't have enough time to think before she was thrown off the cliff . There was no other escape. No matter how dumb or stupid you are you don't deserve death. A wooden stick was plunged deep into her head an ear cut off, you could see the blood oosing down the left side of her face. What used to be 2 beautiful blue eyes suddenly turned into a busted up mess. "Her face it's deformed! Her mouth it's sewn shut!" Beth screamed. The girl who was once her best friend for life was now lifeless in front of her. How could this have happened..  how did they not save her in time. I guess they will never know.