Give him what he wishes, Give it to him now

While they were quietly walking to the cabin Gwen had tripped over a small pile off leaves. The group didn't think much of it at first but when they had gotten back to the small cabin she felt ill. Geoff had volunteered to help Gwen as he didn't have much to loose and as a way to honor Bridgette death, if he was going to die he was going to do it in kindness. The way his wife did.

"Dude suck it up, she's dead, we're all sad but there's no time to act a fool," Duncan said.
"Don't be so hard on him, his wife just died dude," Dj snapped back.
"No I agree with Duncan, we all have to pull it together!" Courtney shouted.

Courtney was visibly upset at the loss of Bridgette and she was trying hard not to cry. She and Bridgette had become close on the island. She also knew Duncan was right, they can't dwell on the deaths of other people. The ones who died would want them to go on, and she herself had a lot to do, like sue Chris chef and the production company. Get him imprisoned.

"I agree with Geoff, I still am really sad about Sadie." Katie said

She wasn't wrong. She still had not gotten over the death of her beloved best friend, platonic soulmate, her sister and they all thought that they should give him a couple hours to grieve but there was no time. Gwen was feeling ill and she was getting worst by the minute.

"Losers just go get stupid goth girl her medicine, I'm not being surrounded by another dead body!" Heather demanded.
"Calm down, it's alright," Trent told her.
"It's fine, I'll do it, for Gwen and for Bridgette!" Geoff said still with tears in his eyes.
"Ill go too! Maybe I'll find some more snack along the way," Owen was starving so this was no surprise to anyone and 2 was always safer then 1 in these kind of situations.
"Ok nobody cares just go," Ava mumbled.

They both left the cabin, they left the safe place, the place which they called home for the past 24 days. They sneakily tiptoed to the tent. They were more cautious as it was clear that they could just as easily be killed at day then at night. They crawled into the medical tent searching carefully for medicine. They were not skilled in knowing what medicines suited what illness. In fact they had no clue what Gwen was even I'll with. Then they both heard a load grumbling. It was Owens stomach. His hunger had got the best off him. His stomach rumbled. Then the bushes did. Then the tent door opened slowly. There was no time to run. Owen tried to though. Although his attempt did not work. He was knocked out with a wooden baseball bat. Geoff tried to run while the killer was distracted by Owen., but he was not fast enough. He was bought face to face with a machete. He sighed.

"Bridgette I'm coming home," he whispered before he was faced with his untimely death.

Owen was then knocked out with a baseball bat. He couldnt talk. He couldnt wake up but he could still feel. He could feel the pain he was in. As Geoff's head and leg layer before the killer his fate was about to be more horrible then he ever thought it would be. Owen had woken up. He was left to slowly die. Attached to the friendly party guy. He thought about his life about everything. His pulse had stopped. He was lifeless just like his brother. His conjoined twin. He was the 11th victim.