Dont start a fight you cant finish

Cody was sat in the corner crying for days.Noah was his soulmate. The person that should have made it out with. They should have made it out together. He was angry with Duncan, but there was no point in fighting with him. Fighting is what got Noah killed. One things for sure the killing wasn't all Duncan's fault. He blamed it all on Chris. The others had thought the same as Cody because nobody said a word to Duncan. The only person that said anything was Bridgette and it was a small comment that was immediately shut down by Duncan. Even though Duncan didn't seem to feel bad he did. He just was good at hiding it. Everyone thought he was fine. Had no guilt. He was more then that though. He felt bad, even through all his toughness Courtney could see that. She was the only one who could tell her felt bad. The only one who understood how he felt in that moment. I guess it's because Courtney was good at hiding her emotions as well. Whatever it was she knew.

The group had hid the snacks incase Owen had tried to eat them again, they still didn't have much. So they had to ration the food out. They all were crowded together. Geoff and Bridgette held each other. Cuddling each other. They had been the only couple to stay together. Their bond was strong. It could never be broken. Ava was lifting the dumbbells that she had bought with her. Owen was panicking in the corner while Izzy was trying to calm him down. Well trying her best anyways. She wasn't at all scared which made everyone uneasy. They brushed it off though. They all though she thought it was Chris pulling a prank on them. Katie was still eating her part of the food for the day. Leshawna and Gwen were having a girl talk, Harold was ready some book that nobody could even pronounce the name off, Trent, Heather and Dj were still trying to figure out how to escape. Courtney and Duncan were talking about something, they wouldn't let anyone else know what they were talking about though. It was that noise again. The noise they heard when Tyler died, but maybe it was Chris maybe they had come back, maybe he felt sorry. No Chris would never feel sorry. He left everyone die here why would he just now feel bad? But maybe it was him! They were all desperate. They all crept outside and there it was. It was the killer once again. They all ran, but this time in a group. They were all quite far ahead of the killer, Harold tripped over a short tress stump.

Leaving somebody behind wasn't an option again. Not after what happened to Noah. Bridgette ran back to Harold. The orange fire glistening right in front of her. He was close. She could see him walking up to her. He must have been tired because she could hear deep breathing. It was faint but he was also to far away to tell. She helped him up and Harold ran. The group had just stared in shock.

"BRIDGETTE BRIDGETTE," Geoff shouted.

She turned around and suddenly felt a tight gripped on her left shoulder. It was almost as if death had touched her. She knew who it was. She knew her fate. The thing she loved most was the beach, the water, how the water glittered in the sunlight. The calm sound they made. How big the waves were when she was surfing, and now she was about to die to the complete opposite of water. Fire. The killer threw her into the fire pit and ran into the unknown. Bridgette screamed in pain. The fire had already done wonders to her face. She crawled out. It was too late. Her wounds were fatal. Her face was almost unrecognisable. She was no longer the pretty, nice surfer girl who loved to travel. She screamed in agony as Geoff ran to her, the rest followed. It was clear to Geoff that the love of his life had died. And there was no going back. Her kind heart had lead to her demise. Her screams had stopped by then but he still heard her voice whimpering as she died. He kneeled down beside her begging her to stay with him. But she couldn't.there was silence. No whimpering, no screaming. Just silence.

They drag Geoff, there was a waterfall. He screamed. All he wanted was to be next to Bridgette, he wanted to cuddle her one more time. To speak to her one last time, he couldn't. He screamed as Duncan, Dj, Courtney and Gwen dragged him back to the Cabin..

They all had to sleep, it was Gwen and Trent's turn to stay on guard. They just sat in silence for minutes. It was awkward.

"Hey I know we ended things on, well bad terms but I still think about you a lot, it sounds cliché but I do," Gwen said, mostly to break the silence but since they were about to die it wouldn't hurt to say.
"It's cool, and yeah I think about you a lot too," Trent replied. "It would be cool if you know we started again"
"I'd like that," Gwen whispered. She started blushing, she hadn't felt this way about anyone in years. Well since Duncan but her and Duncan were friends and her and Trent were more. It was the way things were simple, and perfect.