Never deny your wrongdoings.

Everybody layed in the cabins. Terrified. Nobody body knew how Harold died as everyone was scared to even leave the cabin. Eva had blamed it on Courtney. She didn't protect him. Duncan hugged Courtney tight while Eva screamed at everyone. Even Eva had began to feel scared and threatened. They guessed that's why she was yelling. She was just scared. Izzy just stared. Then she started laughing. Eva had stopped yelling mid sentence. They all turned around and looked at Izzy. How could she be laughing? They all knew she was crazy but who could be that Crazy? Even Katie, who was braiding Izzy's hair had let go off her bright orange hair. Everyone was silent. They had all forgot about their arguments. It was just Izzy. Nobody had noticed till now but she had not seemed to be with the group half the time. She had snuck out at nights, except the nights when it was her turn to look out. Weirdly on those nights nobody had been killed. However when she was not present in the cabin. Multiple people seemed to die. They all stared at izzy with fear. What should they do? Kick her out? They couldn't. She might not be the murderer, but if she wasn't why would she laugh. How would the murdering suddenly stop when she was seen. Maybe it was all Izzy..

"Izzy.. I need you to be honest.. don't deny anything that's true," Courtney said.
Courtney zags trembling. So much that she could not finish her sentence. Duncan put him arm around her and Gwen held her hand.
"Izzy did you have something to do with the deaths of anyone?" Duncan asked in a concerned voice.
"Yeah crazy girl. There's a lot of evidence to prove you have been killing people!" Ava exclaimed.
"Me? Noooo. I've been finding food for everyone!" Izzy answered

Everyone just looked at each other. There had been some night where extra food was bought to the cabin. However that wouldn't explain why she was so joyful about everything. Maybe she wasn't insane. Maybe she just showed pressure and being scared in another way, but this wasn't a situation to laugh in. They had no idea if they should kick Izzy out or keep her. However if what she was saying was true. They needed the food. They kept her in the cabin but kept a safe distance incase she decided to do anything.

"Duncan.. I don't feel safe," Courtney murmured. Staring into his beautiful blue eyes.
"It will be ok princess, remember your not scared of anything," Duncan chuckled.

Courtney just rolled her eyes. He was referencing the Total drama episode where she couldn't admit her fear of green jelly. Then she let out a silent chuckle. Duncan smiled. It was the first time he had seen her smile in a long time. He hugged her. She hugged him.

"Ok, at least I'm not scared of a cardboard cut out," Courtney replied.

They both chuckled and stared into each others eyes. It was becoming dark and something about the outside made them feel uneasy. They closed the window and everyone had huddled in a circle. Heather had just gotten her nail file out and was still reapplying her lip gloss, which everyone failed to understand how it had not run out yet. They didn't say anything about I though knowing Heather would turn it into a screaming match. They were all sitting side by side. They were all deciding on who should be on look out for that night.

"Heather hasn't done anything? Why doesn't she stay on guard." Izzy said.
"NO NO NO," Heather squealed. "ABSOLUTELY NOT? HAVE YOU ALL LOST YOUR MINDS?"

They all looked at each other. They were all fed up with her laziness. This was a life or death situation and she was still focused on her looks. How vein can a person be? What good was being pretty if you were dead. She takes the quote "I'd rather die hot then live ugly" to a whole new level. They all crowded around her. Menacing looks on their faces.

"It's either you stay on guard or we burn your bags in the fire place. That means no more make-up. No more skincare. No more anything." Leshawna said.

Heather looked around for somebody to say something. They all just looked at her nodding their heads. Of course nobody wanted to go outside and revisit the place that Bridgette had died. Especially Courtney, but they were willing to do anything to make Heather contribute something.