ʍou puɐlsı ǝʌɐǝl

(L̳͈͉̅̊ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞v̸̵̝͙͆̈ͤę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ t̴͕͖͓̀h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟s̩͙͖̋͛͟ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜ n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚ẅ̷̷̢̟͇͈̒ WAS MEANT TO BE THE TITLE HOWEVER IT WOULD'NT LET ME ENTER IT)

It was day 34. Duncan had hidden the skull he made for her in his left pocket and kept reaching into his pocket. They had all felt sad. Most of their friends were dead. By this time Cody had stopped being mad at Duncan, although it was cruel he thought Courtney's death as karma for killing Noah. They were all scared. They knew they weren't making it out alive, but there was still hope? Maybe Chris would feel guilty. Hopefully he would come back for them. They all knew that he wouldn't. If anything Chris probably would only come back because of suspicions and allegations towards him. Chris could never feel guilt.

"Look bad boy, we get your upset over your B-I-T-C-H but you need to suck it up!" Heather exclaimed.
"We don't always have to be tough you know," Leshawna snapped back
"Yeah she's right!" Gwen stated.
"Whatever, come get some food with me im starving," Heather rolled her eyes.
"Guys look! I found these pretty looking flowers," Izzy said.

Everyone just stared at izzy. How could she still not take anything seriously? The only person who knew why she wasn't taking it seriously was her. It was her way of processing everything. To act like nothing had bothered her. She had gone with Eva around the camp so much as Eva was the strongest and would protect her. She was also a tiny bit scared. She just didn't know how to show it.

Katie stared at Izzy. Started crying. Nobody knew why and Katie sounded like she was suffocating. She was lost. Maybe everything had gotten to her. No that wasn't the reason. It was peonies. The ones she had taken to Sadie after she had died. ones she had laid on Sadie's body to Cody upper the bites. The night Sadie died played vividly in her head. Maybe Katie should have just died for Sadie. Maybe then she wouldn't feel so much guilt. It was too late. It had been a whole month since Sadie had died. Yet Katie still has nightmares about that night. Every single night.

Heather just rolled her eyes at everyone. She didn't care. All the other losers died because they were stupid, she had done nothing this entire month and she had still managed to survive a month. She didnt have any sympathy for anyone. They all let their emotions get in the way and thats why they werr all dead, Her on the other hand. She thought smartly about her ideas. Even the people alive wouldnt be able to outlast her, she thought, well apart from rage-aholic Eva and Cra cra Izzy or E-Scope or explosivo whatever her name was that day. She was confident she would make it out alive.

Leshawna had deeply regretted even coming. She was paranoid every minute of the day. However fear wasn't her only emotion. She was mad. Enraged that somebody would be so cruel and leave a bunch of teens stranded on an Island. She made sure to voice that. She hated that they had let Chris just leave. She hated that they had no found a way out. She may of had bad lawyers but there is no way Chrises Lawyer could get him out of this. No matter how hard they tried. There were paper work of them signing a contract to get back onto the show, there were visibly dead bodys on the island. He couldn't escape the law suit. Too bad Courtney was no longer there to help.

They all were talking. Just talking to each other. Telling each other their dreams. When suddenly they heard a creak. They were all outside on the porch of the Cabin. It was dark. They expected the worst. The killer grabbed onto her hair. Who's hair? Heathers hair. The hair she had fought for. The long luscious hair that had grown back after her head was shaved in the first season. She finally had it all back and now it was being used against her. Nobody looked back. Nobody helped her. Maybe if she had been nicer they would have fought for her, but they didn't. They hadn't. They didn't care. She was mean. There was no doubt about it, but nobody deserved to die. No matter how mean they were. She was just a kid. A kid with ambitions. Dreams, goals. She was crying, begging the killer to let her go. She couldn't die like this? She screamed and cried in terror. In that moment all she wanted was to be held by somebody she loved. She screamed.

"ALEJANDRO CAN YOU HEAR ME, I NEED YOU, ANYONE, EVEN LESHAWNA PLEASE HELP," she cried.

She heard the sounds of the chainsaw getting closer and closer. Until she couldn't hear at all. She could see nothing feel nothing anymore.her head laid next to her head. However was no longer attached to her body. Her body was lifeless, so was her head. She was so pretty even the killer was mesmerised by her looks. She was so pretty. Her head had to be frozen. Her head would need to maintain this beauty forever. Even with blood dripping down her neck. Even with her tears still on her face. She was so pretty so fair.

The other had all found each other eventually. They all stared at each other, quietly walking back to the cabins. They made sure not to make a sound. They all knew Heather had been killed. The last thing they heard was her crying and screaming. The last they saw of her was somebody holding on to her thick black hair. They all felt guilty. She was just as hopeless as they were. She didn't deserve it no matter how cruel she may have been to others. They saw a trail of mud. It had lead them to the Cafeteria. Where all they're disgusting sloppy meals were made. They looked everywhere. It was dark and some of the tables had been flipped over. Leshawna looked under some tables. There her body was, but only her body. No head? That's weird. She had obviously been decapitated, but where was her head. Why would the killer hide her head. By this time Gwen and Cody had gone to look in the kitchen.

"GUYS OMG LOOK," Cody squealed.

It was her head. In the freezer. She was frozen. Crying, she looked in pain. In a lot of pain. She was just like them. A hopeless survivor who had died because of their cowardly actions. She was an innocent girl. Leshawna had felt guilty. More guilty then usually. Flashback to the very first season. Where she was locked in a freezer. Was her fate because of her? No it couldn't be. Right? Hopefully she was just overthinking, but what if.. they returned back to the Cabins. Gwen had seen the pain in Leshawna eyes. Gwen had felt the exact same guilt when she left Trent behind. She knew it wasn't her fault. They fell asleep. Duncan and Leshawna had stayed up.

"Hey you know your not to blame for her death," Duncan mumbled

Leshawna couldn't say anything. She was speechless. Duncan understood that. He didn't say anything as well. He just smirked and looked up at the stars.