Dont ever harm nature

It had been a few hours since Geoff and Owen had gone out. Dj and Cody had offered to go out looking for them. They feared the worst for them. Up until now there has only been one kill per day, so one of them had to be safe right? You could never know for sure. Cody and Dj went out of the cabin. The door creaked open and when they closed it it made an even louder sound. However nobody was alerted. That's strange, usually a loud sound like that would alert the killer. They already knew somebody had been killed, since somebody had been killed, they both thought they were relatively safe. They had assumed Owen died, being the slower one out of the 2 boys. They reached the medical tent, a bottle of medicine had been thrown on the floor. Somebody had been in there, suddenly the tent door opened. It wasn't Geoff or Owen. It was,, it was the killer! Cody tripped and fell while he was staring at the killer exiting the tent.

"OWWWW," Cody screamed.

He had alerted him. Cody had got up and started running with Dj, Dj fell behind. He wasn't the quickest. They both were separated, don't look back, they both thought to themselves. They both looked back anyways. Cody was alone. Isolated. He slowed down and started walking back to the tent, careful of alerting the murderer. He knew what happened. Dj was dead. He started to feel guilt, like he had let this happen. Like this was all his fault. I'm his mind he knew it was all Chrises fault, but he couldn't help but feel guilty.

Dj however was not alone, there was a dark figure chasing him. He closes his eyes and kept running.

"MAMA, HELP," he screamed.

He had always been a mums boy, his mum taught him how to cook, clean and practically raised him to become the person he is. He was raised to love nature, trust people. Love animals, but if he was meant to love animals and trust people. How come a person he trusted (Chris) had left him to die. How come the animals from the forest had not come to save him. He knew it wasn't the animals fault, but it still hurt that nobody was there to help or even see him die. His mum wasn't there, none of his pets or friends. Nobody. He felt all alone. Except he wasn't alone. He was being chased by an insane killer. The killer who had murdered all his best friends. He wont ever know if his party loving friend ever made it out alive, or if his delinquent but nice friend would ever get to see his parents again. He would never get to show his mum her sweet grandchildren. No. This was his fate. He stopped. He was to high up to carry on. His knees were weak. The killer was getting closer. Dj could hear the murderer breathing down his neck. He was thrown off a steep hill, the kill Chris had set explosives on. The hill Duncan had told him he found bunny on. He couldn't focus. His memory's with his mum flashed before his eyes.

"I'm sorry mama, I couldn't make it back.. back to home." Dj cried and the next second his lifeless body slept at the bottom of the hill. He lied with one of his favourite things, animals and plants. The rats, beavers and rabbits, gathered around his body. As he layer there with no more thoughts..

It was getting dark and Cody had just returned. There was still no sight of Geoff and Owen.

"GUYS DJ WAS CHASED BY THE KILLER?!?" Cody said in a panicked tone.

They had all assumed Dj was long gone by then. There was no point in looking for him. However they did not know if Geoff and Owen were still alive. It was safe to assume they were gone but Duncan still held out hope that his friends were still with them. They all went in a group. They crawled to the medical tent. Katie was the first to peak. It was Geoff and Owen. But there was not 2 body's no. There was Owens body with his right arm and right leg. And his head that was covered in wounds. And then there was Geoffs left arm and left leg, and his head.. except, he did not look like Owen. He had a zombie like expression on his face. They all let out a silent scream. They were both messily sewn together their heads beside one another. They all quickly returned to the cabins. Duncan had lost all of his boys alliance. His friends. Everyone could tell Duncan couldn't hide his feelings. Ava Izzy and Trent stared at him. Gwen and Leshawna comforted him while Courtney and the rest of them distanced themselves from him. He had calmed down and everyone had fallen asleep. It was Duncan and Courtney's day to stay on duty. Although Gwen had offered to do it in place of Duncan, he denied her kind offer.

"I'm sorry," Courtney said.
"For what princess," Duncan asked.
Courtney rolled her eyes. "For well, not comforting you, you lost your best friends and I wasn't there for you," Courtney explained.
"It's fine princess just looking at you makes my day better," Duncan said.

They both paused for a second they just stared into each others eyes, just like the first time they got back onto this island. The first day of the reunion. Then Courtney gave him a hug. He finally had his dream girl back. His everything.