NOTES

ORDER OF DEATHS:
DAY 1   | EZEKIEL MILLER
DAY 3   | LINDSEY TOP
DAY 4   | SADIE UNDA
DAY 10 | JUSTIN KALANI
DAY 14 | BETH YENTSTEN
DAY 18 | TYLER KENARD
DAY 20 | NOAH MUDALIAR
DAY 23 | BRIDGETTE SUMMERS
DAY 24 | GEOFF ALGOLEN
DAY 24 | OWEN BURNHAM
DAY 24 | DEVON JOESPH BENSON
DAY 27 | TRENT COOPER
DAY 30 |HAROLD MCGRADY V
DAY 32 | COURTNEY SATELLA
DAY 34 | HEATHER KASUGA
DAY 35 | CHRIS MCLEAN

1. I would like to say any Noah and Cody scenes could be seen and either platonic or romantic. It does not matter. It is up to you and your preference (Personally I see it as Platonic due to the fact I love Emma and Noah as a couple. However I can acknowledge a lot of people to prefer to think of them as a couple.)
2. I apologise if there are any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes as I have not had time to read through everything yet. When I do have time I will correct any mistakes in my spelling or grammar.
3. Some characters have less about them on the book because they either died too early or on the actual show did not get enough screen time for me to write loads about them.
4. Owen had plenty of screen time on the show however I do not like his character and thought he was rather annoying so you will have not heard about him for most of the parts (I think the only time he gets mentioned is in his death part.)
5. Some characters I wont bring up for a few parts and bring up again. This is likely because I had forgotten about their character while writing the deaths of others.
6. If you ship Gwuncan I'm sorry but I personally think they were better off as friends on the show and much preferred Gwent and Duncney.
7. In this story I had made a mistake for one of the deaths that I had not realised till I was writing "Never deny your wrongdoings" but Owen was not beaten to death. He was simply knocked out. This means when he was being sewn onto Geoff he was still very much alive, just unconscious.
8. While I was writing "Never deny your wrongdoings" I had found that I spelt Eva's name wrong multiple times (Probably due to the Roblox game Total drama island.) so I apologise if anyone's else name was messed up as well.
9. This is not the official AU and this is just how I would write it.
10.This is more of me asking for your opinion but if I were to write a whole story on Chrises death in more detail would that be a lot more interesting? (I will not be writing in full detail however I will be adding a few things before his death in this story.)
11. I am the biggest Courtney Stan ever so sorry if Courtney and Duncan come up a lot more then some of the other characters such as Leshawna and Gwen.
12. This time line does not line up with the actual creators line up due to the fact u thought it made more sense to be after rediculous race instead off what was meant to be the first season.
13. I had mentioned something about not being accurate about Owens death. I have now fixed it! so if you would like to re-read that part it is named "Give him what he wants, give it to him now".
DISCLAIMER: I HAVE FOUND ANOTHER VERSION OF THIS BUT WITHT THE TDROTI CAST. SO I MIGHT DO ANOTHER STORY ON THAT. (idk though.) IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO DO THIS PLEASE LMK

(I'm very sorry if you thought this was another part but I wanted to add these things incase anyone was confused.)