Be aware of the differences

The campers were all shaken. Beth spent ages silently crying in the cabins as they all had agreed not to make a sound incase they alerted the killer. Was it even 1 killer? I mean for all they know it could be a whole group going after them. That's what they were all trying to figure out. "Guys, what if it's a cult trying to chase us away from their island?" Geoff suggested. He seemed to calm in these sort of situations. They could all tell he was nervous but was trying to pull it together not just for the group but for his wife. He could tell she was in a fragile state. They had planned to go on so many adventures and so many family trips. However this seemed to be the last trip they had planned. They all started talking about their plans. Katie and Sadie were planning to rent an apartment together and get manicures and pedicures, dye their hair. They were truly twins. They may have not been born at the same time, or from the same parents but they were the definition of platonic soulmates. Duncan had planned to run his own tattoo place one day. Ava was working on become a worldwide body builder. Maybe even a wrestler. Everyone knew Courtney's passion. Her mind was always set on being a lawyer which suited her personality quite well. Izzy didn't know what she wanted to do. Owen wanted to become a restaurant critique and if that didn't work a waiter or chef. As long as it was food related. Everyone chuckled, Owen hadn't changed his love of food and most peoples passions were suitable for the person. Justin didn't have any dreams as his modelling career had already taken off, and Trent had already started writing his music. Through all this talking they didn't notice 2 best friend, sisters as people would say. Had suddenly gone missing. "How could we be such fools, we've lost 2 people now" Trent stated. "It was their fault, those 2 idiots shouldn't have gone out alone" Heather exclaimed. Everyone stared at her in shock. Most of them looked like they agreed but this was the first time they had heard Heather say a word. Which made them forget about her. "What happened to you?" Gwen asked. Heather looked at Gwen with a puzzled look. "It's just on the show before you couldn't shut up," she said as Heather rolled her eyes back.

Katie and Sadie had left the cabin, it was hot in there and they needed space to breathe, they took a long stroll through the woods, surely if there was 2 it would be much safer right? Well they both started talking about life after this traumatic event and how cruel Chris was. They had got lost. Just like Lindsey, and just like the episode in which Katie got voted out. They were lost but they weren't worried at all. There was 2 of them. They were inseparable. The killer wouldn't dare if there was double the trouble would they? They would. Amongst the tall dark trees there was a shorter figure. A figure of a man they new. The man ran towards them. Katie and Sadie both ran. Even though they did everything together. They could both not run fast enough. Sadie was slower. Sadie knew. Katie knew. This would be the first Time they were ever apart and this would be the. Last time they were ever seen together. Katie hid amongst the trees and found a tree hole which she hid in. Sadie was caught. Katie watched, she could not see the killer but she could see Sadie. Tears dripping down her face she watched as the killer fed Sadie to the wolves. They were hungry. Her fate was brutal. She was torn to pieces. The killer was out of sight. But in the distance she had seen s9me peonies. They were amongst some outgrown vines but she grabbed them and laid them next to Sadie's dead body as a memorial. She would never forget Sadie. They were sisters. Katie's rushed back to the cabins with tears almost like raindrops on a car window, rippling down her face. Sadie was gone.

The other weren't that shocked. They had gone alone but there was no point in shouting at them. It was unfortunate and they could all tell Katie was in so much pain. Katie may have got eliminated in their first challenge but ultimately it was Sadie who took the biggest sacrifice of Katie's life..