Bonus scenes

BONUS SCENE 1 : LINDSEYS DEATH TYLERS REACTION
They had discovered Lindsey's body there her body was, lifeless on the ground. He laid down hugging her and kissing her, he didn't care if his clothes got her blood on them. "LINDSEY, WAKE UP, BABE PLEASE. He felt helpless. Like there was something he could of done to fix it. To fix everything. He hugged her so tight Dj Geoff and Duncan dragged him away. He stared at Lindsey's body and blew her a kiss goodbye. Reassuring her, when he dies she's the first person he'll see as a ghost.

BONUS SCENE 2 : SADIES POV SADIES DEATH
Katie cried in terror. We were both running at about the same pace, except I was going slower. If the killer had managed to catch up to both of us we would have both died together, we always did everything together, but my best friend deserves this change to live on. I know she'll do great things. I already know I'm going to be caught. Me slowing down will give her more time to hide. I hope she remembers me forever and always. I'll be watching her from afar. My spirit will get justice. Not only for me but for Katie.

He caught up to me. I could see the saddened look on Katies face. I shout to Katie "IM FINE GO ON, LIVE FOR ME KATIE. GO GO GO HIDE DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO SURVIVE." That was the last thing I ever said. I got torn apart by wolves their teeth biting onto my flesh, licking the blood oozing out of me, tearing out my bones as if I were a chew toy, eating me alive until I was no longer alive. It was painful, but I'm glad I could save my bffl and get revenge for her. I will always be with her. Forever and Always.

BONUS SCENE 3 : TYLER AFTER HIS DEATH
Tyler had died. He woke up though. He was not in pain anymore. He felt normal. He looked in the mirror there was no reflection. Is this a dream? He's saw a Blonde girl. With one eye detached and an ear gone missing. His brain better not be playing tricks on him. It was her, the girl he had hugged and kissed. His clothe had still been stained with her dried up blood. She walking up to him with tears i her eyes. "Tyson" she's says. He grins. Even if she forgot his name she was still in love with him and he could see that clearly now. He responded "Yeah Lindsey?" She looked at him in shock. "Am I ugly?" She cried. She was no longer the normal looking girl she was. Her death had injured her to the point where her face didn't look like her anymore. Still Tyler found her just as beautiful as before. He stared at her mesmerised. He loved her and even though her look were not the same he had found a beauty in her he could fine in nobody else. He hugged Lindsey tight. "Your more then pretty, your perfect Lindsey," He exclaimed. Lindsey couldn't help but smile. Even when they were dead. They'd till found their way back to each other.

BONUS SCENE 4 : Brotherly bond
Owen shouted 20 times begging the killer to save Geoff. Owen didn't care. He wanted His friend to host more party's. He wanted him to live. The murderer had had enough with his constant pleading. Owen had been knocked out. He was not yet dead, he was simply knocked out. He wasn't conscious of his surroundings. If he was he would have tried everything to save Geoff, but that simply didn't happen. Geoff he killed. Owen could feel A goo texture up against his right shoulder as the needles went in and out of his skin. The killer stabbed the needle over again and again till it  almost felt like he was being stabbed with a knife 100 times over. He felt his arm being cut off. He wanted to scream but he couldn't. He was unconscious yet he could feel everything. He could feel the same stabbing pain. He learned to ignore it. He couldn't ignore the fact he couldn't save Geoff in time. He woke up. The killer was almost done sewing them together. Owen stayed calm. He was going to die anyways. The killer left. He woke up. He whispered. "I'm sorry Geoff. I let you down." He whispered that over and over again until he slowly couldn't anymore. He stopped talking then he stopped breathing. The last thing Owen ever said was that sentence. He said it repeatedly. For over 10 minutes he sat there apologising to his friend..

BONUS SCENE 5 : IZZYS FIRST REACTION
They had found Owens body. Sewn to the party guy. This was decistating news. Something Izzy didnt know how to cope with. She kept silent, hung out in the woods for comfort. Sometimes she even looked up at the stars and wondered if he could now taste the stars, maybe even the clouds. She went a late night food hunts and carried the food she had gathered to the medical tent where Owen died. She would sit there and talk to him from sunset to sunrise. She would feed Owen and Geoff while eating with them as well. The left over food she would either take back to the cabin or leave the food there for Owen. She could never explain why the food went missing the day after, however she didnt care. She cried for hours to him telling him how much she missed her and how boring things are without him. She truely missed him. "Please come back," Izzy told Owen. That was night 33.