Once you see her, dont turn around.

They all returned to the cabin. "I will not be next! I can't die. What will my fans think??" Heather shouted. They were all thinking this but Heather had said it. Heather had a blog which she had a ton of fans. "It's not all about you Heather." Beth snapped. They all agreed with Beth. Heather had an angry expression on her face. A look that could kill and she was staring right at Beth. Beth just smiled. She loved smiling and singing and talking to people. She was very friendly so she got along with everyone. She was the complete opposite of Heather. "What about my mama?" Dj whispered. "What if I never make it back home. She needs me. I need her. Mama I'm scared." He was the most terrified and you could tell. I mean a few year ago he was scared of heathers face mask! Beth calmed him down along with Geoff and Bridgette. Nobody knew music about Dj anymore. Apart from he kept bunny, the bunny who he had discovered on season 1 of total drama island and that he loved his mum with all his heart. He was a kind soul and was scared easily. Noah and Cody were quietly talking in a corner. Sharing some food almost hiding it so Owen wouldn't see. "Well survive together Noah I'm sure!" Cody said while taking a small bite of the food."How are you so sure?" Noah said in a sarcastic tone. "Well hoping is the only thing we can do right now... why not make the most of it. Right Noah?" Cody said. Noah sat there silent. The gave Cody a smile. "Guys let's all get some rest" Geoff said. "Geoff I don't think that's a good idea. We could all get snatched in our sleep."Gwen said. "Two people can stay on guard while we all sleep! It will be 2 different people every night." Harold said. "Me and Tyler will stay up first."

Everyone went to sleep. Harold and Tyler stayed up to watch over everyone. "Are you just as scared as me." Tyler trembled. " we're all scared but not me. I'm tough and I'm really good at ju-jitsu." Harold said. Tyler just looked at him with a blank expression. He did know they could die at any moment right? Clearly he was out of his mind. Even Ava was a tiny bit scared! The only person who wasn't was Izzy for obvious reasons but Tyler wasn't here to judge. "Do you ever miss somebody so much but you know you can't have them." Tyler whimpered with tears. Harold knew he was talking about. Even though him and Lindsey had broken up. Tyler still always had a place in his heart for her. And his heart ached. Through all these years he thought they would find each other again but now that is not possible.

It was morning. The killer had not tried to come to the cabin. Although Harold had told everyone Tyler had seen a few shadows of a girl but that they shouldn't think much of it as Harold thought it was just Tyler missing Lindsey. Beth had to use the confessional but was scared to even step foot out of the cabin. Everyone comforted her and told her the confessional isn't far and it's day. So they thought the killer wouldn't strike. She walked out and went to the confessional with her head down to the floor almost as if she couldn't see the killer the killer couldn't see her. That wasn't the case. She looked up it was the killer. Instead of running she smiled. The murderer didn't like that. No he hated her smile. He hated it so much he dragged her by her small ponytail and smashed her head into a boulder. Beth hadn't done anything. Not screamed. Not cried. Now she couldn't. She was lifeless. Her head had a massive bruise from the boulder. She was still smiling. Her eyes wide open in shock instead of happiness. However she was still smiling.. and he hated her smile. He ripped her braces out to help with her smile. Blood. Dropped down from her mouth as her braces were ripped from her smile. There was nothing wrong with her smile to begin with. Why was her smile the cause of her own death..