Everything is ok

"GUYS GUYS LOOK," Courtney screamed. It was Beth her hideous smile staring at them was a shocked look on her face. It couldn't be her, how did another innocent person die. Her braces had been ripped out with no mercy, her head had a giant bruise on her head. She layer there lifeless. She may have not lived the life she wanted but she died with a smile on her face. At least she was happy? Or maybe it was all pretend. They'll never know and neither will you.

How could they let another innocent person die? It wasn't their fault. Oh but it was. They had told her it was safe, they lied to her. They all thought that the killer could only kill during night but that simply wasn't the case. They were never safe. It had already been 18 days and there hadn't been a killing in a while but they couldn't be sure. I mean Sadie was killed day 4 and Justin was killed 6 days after.

"Guys we need to find a way out or none of us will ever get out!" Katie trembled.
"We know but we can't exactly magic up a boat now can we." Courtney said.
"Wasn't that in your CIT experience Mrs know it all?" Noah said sarcastically
"Noah if it was she would have left already." Gwen stated

Courtney looked at Gwen. It had been ages since she'd seen her prior to total drama all stars. She hadn't aged. While Courtney glared at Gwen Duncan admired Courtney from afar. Duncan had never lost feelings for her, but he was sure she didn't feel the same. After all he did cheat on her. Her princess. They all had they're own princess. Geoff had Bridgette, Trent had Gwen, Owen had Izzy, Harold had Leshawna. At least all of them had the chance to win their loved ones back, some are still with them. However there was one night in shining armour that could never win her back.. Tyler. After his conversation with Harold a few nights ago he spent most of his days looking up at the stars and clouds wondering if Lindsey would give him any sign. That maybe she felt the same about Tyler. Harold knew how Tyler was feeling, but Tyler should have moved on, Lindsey clearly had. Or had she? Maybe she hadn't? Nobody will ever know. Or maybe they would one day..

It was late at night and something had woken them all up. They all decided to check outside all together incase it was an attack. It was. The killer chases the group around until they were all separated. They all had no idea where each other were. They all ran. No thought. No sense of direction. As long as they didn't loose their lives it was fine. But somebody had to? The killer wouldn't stop if somebody didn't die. Unfortunately the killer had gone for Tyler. The clumsy but nice jock. He chased Tyler around the woods, the cabins, the cafeteria. Tyler had tried to run to the cliff but had no idea where he was going. He knew it was his time. But if he were to die. It should be with the love of his life. That wasn't the case for Tyler. He fought and fought hard. Running and running and running. Until he couldn't. He tripped and bruised his right knee, but that's not what was worrying him. It was his fate. The killer he kidnapped Tyler and taken him to a pigs shed. It was better then chicken, anything was. Running just wasn't enough. Tyler was put on a rack, his hands and legs and head tied down. Then the rack started to get wider. And wider, and wider. Tyler screamed and begged for his life, every inch of his body getting taller and taller. He cried. There was nothing he could do. His body was torn to pieces with a Simple's rack. His legs and arms torn apart. You could tell they had been stretched to the fullest they could have been. All that remains of Tyler is his long long neck..

Noah had heard screaming from a distance. It was the most painful scream he'd ever heard. He followed the voice. It was Tyler. Oh no. He spotted a dark shadow leaving the pigs shed. He rushed there. There was nobody to tell. He could no go anywhere. The killer was still nearby. What if the killer wanted to strike again, would he be next? What about what Cody said. He couldn't die like this. Then it hit him. Cody went up to Noah and hugged him tight. Noah had not felt comforted by anyone else since they got to the island. Everyone followed the voice. His agonising scream. It haunted everyone. Except Izzy, but they all didn't question it, I mean after all she is insane. At least they survived and hopefully Tyler can fly high with his love. Maybe everything will be ok..