Dont mess with things that arent yours.

3 days had past. Gwen was still saddened by Trent's death. Gwen layer in Courtney's arms crying to her. Telling her every little detail about the sunset. How pretty it was. How he described her eyes as as pretty as the sunset. She would never forget that. He made her feel warm. Welcomed. Understood. He made her feel as if she wasn't alone. Like there was hope that she would survive. The past 3 days she could hear Trent's voice. Calling out for her name. Just like he did as he was when he left her. She regretted it, she regretted leaving him. She should have stayed with him, died with him. Maybe he would have been happier that way, maybe she would have been happier that way. She was no different to Duncan. She had left somebody to die, however she had never had to face the consequences. Everyone (with the exception of Gwen and a Courtney) hated Duncan for leaving Noah. Cody refused to even speak to Duncan, after all he was his best friend. The last time Cody had spoke to Duncan was when Dj died. "It should have been you Duncan. You were the reason Noah died. It should have been you!" However Gwen had support. Like she did the right thing. She didn't, and everyone knew she didn't. Harold could see that. Courtney had left Gwen to go talk to Duncan, they both soon left to go to the confessional. They both guarded each other. Harold had gone up to Gwen and just looked at her.

"What do you want," asked Gwen, they had never talked up to this point so it had not made any sense to her.
"I know how your feeling," Harold said.
"Beat it, you don't we barley even talk," Gwen replied.
"Hey just try be nice for once, I'm trying to help," Harold snapped.
Gwen just sighed, she knew she might as well, it's not like it even mattered anymore.
"Exactly. it wasn't your fault Gwen, we all have thought it was our fault at some point. Trent wouldn't want you to feel this way." Harold explained.
Gwen could not speak. She was holding her tears up.
"If you want I can take your place tonight, it must be hard loosing somebody you loved," Harold offered.

Gwen just nodded. She didn't want to speak incase her started breaking out in tears. Harold nodded back. He had felt angry. He had enough with the killer. The guy who had bought them the most pain that they could have ever experienced. He was mad, he held had breathe as this conversation wasn't about him. Gwen had just lost her best friend or lover on the island. Nobody could tell what they were at the point. However she was alone. Nobody to console her. Nobody who understood her. Harold understood though, how it feels to have nobody be by your side, to be an outcast. He understood all those things because he felt and still feels exactly the same. Him and Leshawna weren't on speaking terms and nobody else on the island really liked him, a part from Cody. Courtney and Duncan came back and Harold rushed off to talk to Cody. Courtney and Duncan sat beside Gwen and Gwen explained Harold would take his place. Courtney wasn't happy with her decision but understood it would be very hard for Gwen. So, she swallowed her pride and decided to guard with Harold. 

It became night. Gwen asked Courtney Leshawna and Harold to come out and watch the sunset with her. It had reminded her of Trent. The last happy moment, or hopefully happy moment of his life. She was proud to be part of it. She missed him, a lot more then she thought she would. However Leshawna had fallen asleep before sunset. Courtney and Harold had gone out to see  the sunset with her, they could tell that she was in pain. Courtney and Harold glared at each other, but not like the hateful way they had once looked at each other. In a friendly way. Courtney was seeing a comforting side to Harold, and the same goes for Harold. Maybe Courtney wasn't so bad after all. Ma6be Harold wasn't such a dork after all.

It became dark. Courtney and Harold sat near the door. The others had fallen asleep. Courtney kissed Duncan goodnight. She was terrified something might happen to him the way something happened to Trent. Harold could tell. He was good at seeing through peoples tough act. After all he had figured out why Heather was so mean before anyone else had.

"You know I hope we all make it out alive together," Courtney whispered.
Harold looked puzzled. Courtney had never said anything to him previous to this, unless it was an insult.
"I would say we will, but it doesn't seem possible at a time like this," Harold whispered back.
She knew he was right but she didn't want him to be.
"We've lost so many people. I miss them all. Even the people I haven't talked to," Courtney explained

Harold was seeing a softer side to her. A side he thought only Gwen and Duncan saw. Something had snapped inside of him. He had enough of this killer. How dare they take the lives on innocent people! The worst Dj had ever done was lie? How could his fate be so terrible? Trent was nothing but nice? Now all of them could die. How was this fate possible? He had it. He got up and angrily stormed towards the door. He flung the door open.

"HAROLD? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Courtney panicked.
"I'm going to get a weapon and finish this once and for all!" Harold explained.
"You can't you'll get seriously hurt! If not killed!" Courtney said.

Harold had not cared. He was done. He was going to kill the killer. He ran to the tool shed in hopes of finding anything. A chainsaw, an axe. Anything. He got to the took shed and found a large table. To big to carry. On the table to the left of him was a small tv that looked a least 10 years old. He hadn't found anything interesting, nothing that could help him fight the killer. Nothing that would help him even find the killer, but there was no need to. The murderer had found him. Grabbing on to his head his head was smashed hard onto the table. Courtney slowly chased Harold and heard screams of terror. It was too late. She was too late. He was still alive. He was alive for hours. His head being smashed into the table repeatedly. He had no hope of escape. He would not survive. Glass smashed. Courtney had no idea what glass thing it was. As long as she was concerned there were no windows in the shed. A mysterious figure had left the shed. She hid under the cabin. Once the figure had disappeared she ran to the shed. He was alive. Slowly moving crawling. Screaming I'm agony. She was too late.

"Harold I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything, your a good guy and you didn't deserve anything I had said to you," Courtney said.

Harold could not respond. His head had been half stuck in a small box-like tv. He stopped screaming. Courtney was too late and so was her apology. He was gone. He was no longer there to hear Courtney apologise. She apologised for Duncan as well. Harold didn't deserve it. He trie d his best to fit in. He was a smart boy. Courtney ran back to the Cabin. She knew all the deaths were bound to get harder. She had formed incredible bonds with the last survivors and she could no longer watch everyone die..

"GUYS WAKE UP, HAROLDS DEAD!" Courtney shouted.

Everyone woke up. They all looked confused. It was true. He was gone. Day 30 and there was no hope..