𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐜

2:36ᴀᴍ 𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖ғᴇʙᴜᴀʀʏ, 2ɴᴅ

2:36ᴀᴍ
𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
ғᴇʙᴜᴀʀʏ, 2ɴᴅ

𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 »

you had just moved to Atlanta, you moved from you and kai home town New York, the BRONX you and him had a interest in being influencers / streamers he had moved to Atlanta a few years back. He came up high. Streaming - With his group AMP - Youtube - ect.

They had a house together, but then had a whole mf war, but they obviously invested in anotha one bigger and honestly better. You've been in touch with him a lot ever since he moved but you obviously also focused on your
life.

People loved watching your Youtube Vlogs - GRWM - random shit and lifestyle, and they loved your streams. They loved how real you where, your funny commentary while playing horror games .. shi you was funny playing any game.

and you didnt blow up bc you where kai sister, shi people didnt even know until you popped out in Atlanta on his stream and he introduced you as his sister. The chat was like "oh shi he got thatrealshiy/n with him" the chat was saying shit along those lines then he said you was his sister which shocked ery body and they daddy, had the chat going wild.

but fast foward you got an apartment not to far from the AMP crib, you had been walking through and eyeing down how you want it and you honestly had it all planned out. But you know you needed help decorating and furnishing it, so obviously you called kai.

                                        ғᴀᴄᴇᴛɪᴍɪɴɢ ...

𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒄 💌.

" whats good twin im streaming "

"nothing , just need your help ..." you said.

" wha 🤨"

" i need you and the amp crib to help me go shopping and decorate and furnish my apartment .."

" sure. " he said wit no emotion what so ever and hanged up.

You shrugged your shoulders and went out the empty apartment and drove to your bsf house that just moved to Atlanta a month before you.
You guys planned this so yall could stream together and have sleepovers and go bug the AMP house. and you would be staying at her crib until tomorrow when you and the AMP members would start on your apartment.

» 𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐩𝐨𝐯 «

" ok chat ik yall heard that im finna call the gang down here and ask if they can help."

he called the gc then told them to come to his room, and then he hung up and waited.
they all came down walking into his room, foe some reason ina single file line laughing like they in kindergarten waiting for recess.
kai looked at them

then they all came in and he turned his chair to face them

then they all came in and he turned his chair to face them. and put his hands together like in them movies where dem white mans be tryna do business.

"yall.. I got a sister." They stared at him for a good hot min. They looked at him like 'ok and' so he continued talking," anyway she just moved to Atlanta and want our help tomorrow to help her move in." he said looking at them.
agent said ok and left , duke nodded and left, davis
"mhmed" him and left and chris and fanum looked at him for a good abt 20 secs ...

Then said ok and left, "fuck was that chat" kai said staring at the camera then reading the chat.