𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 👀.

6:25ᴘᴍ𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐚ғᴇʙᴜᴀʀʏ, 4ᴛʜ

6:25ᴘᴍ
𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐚
ғᴇʙᴜᴀʀʏ, 4ᴛʜ

you had just got back from hanging out with your 3/3 and now it was time to get ready for your date with mr.dennis😂.
you came home and got in the shower, while you where in there you thought on what to wear especially because you had no clue where yall where going.

but you thought to not overdress nor underdress.

you got out, brushed your teeth again not doing your full skincare routine, only cleanser and moisturizer. then did a lil makeup bc why not and then you styled your braids 'last time with these' you thought remembering you booked a hair appointment for tomorrow.

then you ramanged through your closet trying on clothes then throwing them on the carpet trying to find something to wear knowing later your gonna put everything back where it belongs.

eventually you went with this »

 threw your glasses on your head and went to pack your purse, while looking at the time

threw your glasses on your head and went to pack your purse, while looking at the time. " 7:58ᴘᴍ " you put your charger in your purse , hand santitizer , lipgloss, gum , your wallet , hand lotion , keys , and a small perfume and deodorant container.

(yes that all fit 🤔).

it was now 8:00 so you called the gc told them your plans fangirled for a min, ate a small snack, made a few tiktoks scrolled on ig. and waited it was now 8:30 you both agreed on 8:30-40 but then you got a call.

                                           ɪɴᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟʟ...

ғɪɴᴇ ᴀʜ .ᴅ

"come out." he said in a irritated voice.

"ok.." you replied back clearly noticing his irritation.

you went to the elevator down to the lobby and out the door and saw his car. you got in the passenger seat, it was hot outside so soon as you got in you felt the cool breeze fall onto yo skin. you relaxed a lil when he said,
"hey ma." still clearly irritated only this time trying not to show his irritation.
"hey .. what's wrong." you asked confused he started to pull off while talking,"just irritated but ik you'll help." he said clearly a lie putting his hand on your thigh , you tensed up but soon relaxed after realization. but this hoe nigga hand started to move up a lil to close to your area. So you tensed up again but relaxed after he went back down you heard a slight chuckle.

'he clearly know what he's doing to me' you thought rolling your eyes to yourself. you pulled out your phone and went on ig, then you went to your messages. and he looked over and saw that a nigga was tryna slide, but you left him on read. Duke noticed this and thought deviously about some future plans, he planned on doing physically with you...

cliffhanger 😉.