gc ts .

atlanta, georgia
in the car ^
12:45 am

you was in your car driving to the amp crib

while you was oyw they started texting in the gc.

AMP BEHIND SCREEN 🤩.

agent baby 😘: y/n are you still coming over ?

duke .? 😍😍: yes, she better be.

kC3 ❤️: and if she not, you dehydrated Smurf ?🤨

duke.? 😍😍: kai I'll beat ur ass 😂, and things of that nature nd shi

kC3 ❤️: twin remember a young nigga frm THE BRONX 😡.

duke .?😍😍and

You: if y'all don't stfu

duke.?😍😍: and if I dont

kC3❤️: replied to " if y'all dont stfu "
gurl

You: both of y'all can catch these bitches when i get there tf

and y'all sassy asf too for what ? tf 😂.

mybaby chriss 🧸: y'all stupid 😂😂.

davisss with 3 s's ?😘: 😂😂

agent baby 😘: guys let's think critical here, and let's not fight each other tdy ? can we do that .??

You: sorry agent baby but I'm finna give them these bitches rs.

Fav twin 🤩! : and imma help you twin, cs they been saying some slick shit recently

You: exactly tf 2 against 2

agent baby 😘: smh 😒

You: love you agent 😘

duke .?😍😍: mhmmm kai they ain't got a chance tf

kC3❤️: exactly we'll give y'all these bitches tf

You: ok sassy asses
fanum we finna beat they ass 😂

fav twin 🤩! : mhm watch 😂

you made it to the crib and fanum let you in, yk Kai was streaming so you and fanum busted in on the count of 3.

1.

2.

3.

" YEA NIGGA WE IN THIS MF " you screamed squaring up.

" FUCK YOU MEAN " fanum screamed after you, pulling his pants up in a finna give you these bitches type pose

( y'all kno what I'm talking bout, if yk u yk)

then Duke looked back and started laughing, kai was lowkey scared cs outta everybody in the house you and fanum could beat tf outta smb plus yall hit hard cs y'all don't be playing.

kai also got flashbacks from when y'all was kids and you punched him with a whole bunch of force bc he stole yo juice.

so kai pulled out his knife ts thingy, and Duke got a metal bar from ion even know where tf 😂.

you looked at fanum with wide eyes

" FUCK FANUM RUN "
" AYE AYE AYE TWIN WE AINT GOT NO WEAPONS THAT AINT FAIR " fanum screamed running up the stairs to his room , you running not too far behind him.

Y'all made it to his room and looked for some weapons cs y'all wasn't finna take that level of disrespect.

fanum got a wood plank & you got a belt cs you know how to work that ho.

Then y'all ran back down the stairs

" ALR WE BACK HOES LINE IT UP "

"SÍ " fanum started speaking Spanish and shi

you started running towards kai and whooping him he was screaming his ass off tryna run from you, while Duke was battling fanum .

let's just say the chat was going wild, it got to the point where kai pulling out a chainsaw, you pulling out a flamethrower, fanum was finna throw a chair...

in the end .. YOU AND FANUM WON OBVIOUSLY TF 😂.

after that you and fanum was successful with y'all win and went to the kitchen to make some food, you made y'all quesadillas wit some fries and Got some blueberry lemonade and went to his room and did a mukbang stream for some content.

after that everybody was about done streaming for the day and ended up in the living room, it was around 10:30 and y'all was all hungry so y'all got in fanum truck to go get some
chick-if-la and y'all came back and watched good girls season 2, because y'all been slacking on this series, especially because bhaddies east is out too  🥱.

THE END STINKA BUTTSSS, IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATED IMMA TRY AND GET MORE ACTIVE BUT LIKE I SAID IN MY BIO, IM NOT GOOD AT BEINF CONSTANTLY UPDATING BC IM LAZY AND I GOT SCHOOL AND SHIII 😔.