𝐧𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐬 💛.

𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚8:35ᴀᴍ

𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
8:35ᴀᴍ

𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 »

it was now the next day, and today was a very busy day. but it was currently 8:35 and you are just waking up,

you went to the bathroom took a nice shower listening to your playlist, washing up and then got out.

you brushed your teeth, washed your face, and started your skincare. then you just put your hair into a ponytail bc you had an hair appointment today anyways.

you layed your edges and went to your closet, and chose a oufit, It was hard because you couldnt decide but then you just chose this.

it was comfortable because you was finna be with kids all day and you was just gone be chilling. But it was now 9:45 and you was hungry so you made yourself a lil nice good breakfast and sat on the couch eating and watching good girls. After you finshed eating you put your dish in the dishwasher so you could load and start it later on, and started scrolling through social media.

Your nephews wasn't coming until 2:35 so you had like 2 hours left to yourself, and you thought; 'today why dont I do my makeup routine for a youtube video'.

So you went to your studio and set up your cameras lights and a microphone, and pressed record.

*doing your intro*

" today guys we are doing a long awaited makeup routine" you continued on and did the video.

after you finished you sent the video to your editor and he said he was gone have it out by 9:30 tonight, you thanked him and went to your kitchen to get a snack, then you heard a knock.