𝐨𝐭𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐰

2:38ᴘᴍ𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲, 3𝐫𝐝

2:38ᴘᴍ
𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐚
𝐟𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲, 3𝐫𝐝

𝙳𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙽𝙶 »

while yalll was waiting on kai you got your playlist back ready to play, but instead of playing it right away you started filming for your youtube. you did your intro, explained what yall was doing, and told them what yall recently did, and what yall finna do, AND what yall are currently doing.

then kai was ready so they followed you to the apartment complex.

* 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 » 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 4'3 *

𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚡 »

yall made it and went into the elevator.
"ngl yo crib mad close to the amp crib" fanum said
"ik" you simpily smiled knowing you was finna be at the house every other day, having sleepovers, and bothering they ass 24/8.

the vator opened and they followed you to your door and yet again you heard the words "gyatt" form out of the same two people and yet again kai's voice. "AGAIN MY SISTER YOOO" he said walking up to you and covering your ass , as yall continued walking and you just laughed.

===================

yall eventually made it to the door not to long later and you opened the door walking in, along with everybody following.
"damn this shi nice n/n" agent said
"agreed" everybody else said
"preciate it" you said laughing a lil.
while they continued looking around you went to your room and changed rq bc you honestly wanted to and you can like what.

𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐢𝐭 ¡¡

===================

you walked out and duke stared at you. "how the hell you do that" he said looking you up and down.
you laughed "I just did a quick lil switch a rew" you said shrugging you shoulders. he was honestly eye fucking you now atp, and you liked it but turned around to go get everybody else. you felt mean stares digging at your figure from the back. You knew he was staring at yo ass, you wasnt complaining(🤷🏾‍♀️).

———————

You got everybody and yall headed out kai locked the door back for you, you started recording talking telling them the next move and then putting everybody in the camera, and they said wsp or threw up piece signs. You stopped recording and started calling yo other bsf...

                               𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 » 𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐞
                                    𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 19𝐭𝐡
                                         𝐚𝐠𝐞 : 26

                                  𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 » 𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐞                                     𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 19𝐭𝐡                                         𝐚𝐠𝐞 : 26

                                     ғᴀᴄᴇᴛɪᴍɪɴɢ...

ʙʙʏ ᴊᴀʏᴅᴀ 💌.

"bae ?" she said answering the phone

" hey boo " you said walking a lil faster bc you was fins tell her all bout duke.

" wsp " she said knowing that you in atlanta and its fins be some tea.

" ok so yes im having a home warming party whatever tf its called and your invited, but let me tell you girl.... duke is even more fine in person I mean it girl " you said honestly fangirling.

" continue " she said laughing.

" and he called me fine, and said he would hit anyday. he been looking at me... and my ass alot ,😂 but we was at brunch and he kept staring at me but yk I ain complaining but like when im gone get in dem drawls.?" I said being dead ass at the last part

" period get yo man but yk put a word in for me wit agent 👀" she said

" ok bet bae, but we finna get in the elevator and they catching up so ttyl " I said finna hang up.

" ok bye bye."