sᴇʟғ ᴄᴀʀᴇ + ᴅᴜᴋᴇ

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ

ғᴇʙᴜᴀʀʏ, 17th

2:14ᴘᴍ

𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 »

you was in you room lowkey rethinking life, you was mad bored and there was alot of stuff you needed to do so you thought why not do that today self care day.

"ʜᴇʏ ᴀʟᴇxᴀ, ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴍʏ ʀɴʙ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ "

- ⁿᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ *ʳⁿᵇ ᵖˡᵃʸˡⁱˢᵗ* -

so you started off by cleaning your room.

you cleaned your vanity put everything away where it needed to be, you wiped down the desk and

put your skincare stuff that you recently used in your lil container for skincare,

put your hair stuff away like your oils edge control ect, then you made your bed.

you vaccumed, cleaned your closet that kinda took awhile and while you where doing that you got your outfit out for today.

now that your room was clean you marked that off and moved on to the next.

your kitchen, you loaded the dishwasher and wiped down the sink and counters.

you restocked some supplies, wiped down the island and the dining table, swept the floor, marked it off and moved to the next.

your living room, didnt really need too much done.

placed all your pilliows on your couch, vaccumed threw away any trash and turned the led lights that you had added to everyroom recently, you turned them white bc you where in that typa mood.

next was your self care, you started with a shower.

you took your shower, when you got out you opened the door so that the hot steam could go out and you could start on whats next, and while you where waiting, you put lotion on your body and put on your robe.

once the steam was gone you did your skincare, ceraVe etc..

then you went to your room and put on your outfit for today, then you did your edges and styled your hair.

then you chilled again for a while bc you did everything you needed to do that was AT HOME yeah way more stuff to do, mostly errands.

and you was bored so you called the amp crib to run the errands with you bc why not, plus you wanted to see your man likee

so eventually you pulled up to their crib and they came walking out, they all was going in their own car bc they said they needed to run a couple errands and grab a couple things themselves, except duke

he got in the car with you.

he looked tired, like he couldnt sleep last night.

but um anyways yea

nobody had ate so yall went to IHOP rq, quick lil pet stop.

when yall got there yall was waited fast actually, and was now waiting for the food.

duke was real touchy today and you noticed this and shii. he was being mad touchy more then usually with you,

you kinda thought nothing of it fr,

but he was rubbing up and down you thigh stopping real close to yo area, so you just kept yo cool and watched tiktok.

A while after yall food was done, now that the food was out he stopped rubbing your thigh

but scooted closer to you, and honestly his actions..

you wasnt complaining.

but oddly

you and him had finished eating first, everybody else wasnt

  he told you his head was hurting

Which indeed you let him lay his head on your chest, and you wrapped your arms around him while his where wrapped around your waist.

yall stayed like that for a while, while everybody finished up after yall was finshed yall payed and got back in to the car

and now that you was seeing it more duke was sick, not a contagious type of sick but a sick, so thats why he been acting like a baby, and honestly making you take care of him.

he was sleep in the passenger seat with his hand on your thigh, ig he needs to know you're around to rest

you awed at this and called the gc,

" ʏᴏᴏ " ᴋᴀɪ

" ʏᴇᴀʜ , sᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴀs ʏᴀʟʟ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴜᴋᴇ ᴡᴀs sɪᴄᴋ"

" ᴡᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴡɪɴ " ғᴀɴᴜᴍ

"  ɴᴜ ᴜʜ "

" ᴅᴀᴍɴ " ᴀɢᴇɴᴛ

" ʏᴇᴀʜ ɪᴍ ғɪɴɴᴀ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴀʀᴍᴀᴄʏ ʀǫ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ "

" ʙᴇᴛ, ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴀʟʟ ᴀᴛ ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ " ᴄʜʀɪs

" ᴀɪɢʜᴛ "

𝑀𝐵 𝑌𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝐶𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐹𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐺𝐸𝑅, 𝐼𝑀 𝑇𝐼𝑅𝐸𝐷 𝑁𝐺𝐿 𝐵𝑈𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑂𝑁𝐷 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑈𝐿𝐷 𝐵𝐸 𝑂𝑈𝑇 𝑆𝑂𝑀𝐸 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑀𝑂𝑅𝑅𝑂𝑊 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑀𝑌 𝐹𝐴𝑉 𝐻𝑂𝑂𝐾𝐸𝑅𝑆 , 𝑆𝐸𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈𝑈𝑈 𝐵𝑂𝑂𝑂𝑂 💋.