𝓪 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓶𝓹 😘.

𝚊𝚖𝚙 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋  ⎈-

𝚊𝚖𝚙 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋  ⎈-

you was chilling at the amp crib on the beanbags in the living room, when you got bored so you obviously went to go see what everybody was doing.

you went to Kai first, he was streaming.

" wsg baby brother" you said bussing open the door, he got scared because of previous events along side with that door....

" oh wsg n/n" he replied after realizing it was you.

you walked over to him, then said hey to the chat. you sat on the floor while he asked you questions you answered them being bored as you was and then y'all did a try not to laugh and you was laughing every second.

Y'all did some other random sibling shi, and then you left to the next opponent..😭

you said bye to Kai and his chat and went upstairs to fanum room, he was also streaming.

" hey twin" you said walking through the door.
" OH SHII, WSG TWIN" fanum replied screaming ain't knowing you was here honestly, you giggled and walked up to him dapping him up.
then you sat on his floor and y'all started talking a bit, then y'all started rating fridges.

" 1/10 , where the hell the food at??? tf I'm gone do with ICE !!!" fanum screamed looking at one of the fridges, you laughed and y'all continued until there was no more pictures.

then you went to agent room he was doing a mf mukbang so you sat down grabbed at plate and ate with his ass, and he didn't even question you either 🤷🏾‍♀️.

y'all asked eachother questions then when you was finished you left.

' who next ' you said thinking who you wanted to go to next.

turns out Davis was gone, and Chris was on his way back.

so obviously the only other option was yo man.

You walked to his room, you opened the door.

He was in the middle of reacting to something and he didn't notice you, you was tryna be quiet the chat saw you and started spamming.
' yo girl here' , ' Y/NNN' and shi like that.

Duke eventually saw them and turned around,
"Oh hey ma" he said after seeing you, you was standing there smiling and waving.

Then he got you a chair, he stopped reacting to the video and y'all started to talk and shi, eventually you was bored so you told him to get up, he got up and you sat in his chair and went to his computer and started playing.

𝟹𝟶 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

You started sagging and went to his closet and got a hat, and got a random pair of his shades and turned the light off then the part came on,
Duke was just sitting back watching you.

" I SAY 30 DAYS STRAIGHT, I AINT SLEEP .." then the song stopped you just stood there staring at him. He stared back then y'all started bursting out laughing.

Then he finished his stream and you went on your phone on his bed, after about 2 hours he ended the stream he ordered y'all some food, gave you a kiss on the cheek and went to do something downstairs he took mad long that you eventually started making TikToks.

Then he came back with food, y'all ate cleaned up turned on a show on Netflix, changed into some comfy clothes and cuddled next to eachother the rest of the night.....

Well that's until you got hot and moved and fell off the bed 🌚..

𝙷𝙴𝚈𝚈𝚈𝙰𝙻𝙻 ,𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝟻𝚔+ 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝚂 😉,

𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙸𝚃😘.

𝚂𝙴𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙰𝚅 𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙴𝚁𝚂, 𝙾𝙷 𝙰𝙻𝚂𝙾 𝙸𝙼 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺,

SORRY IT WAS SHORT THE MEXT LART WILL ME LONGER.!!

𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃𝚂 𝙶𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙱𝙴 𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝚂𝙾𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝚁 𝚂𝙼𝚃𝙷 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝙷𝙴𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙼𝙷𝙰𝙷𝙰𝙰 😘😘.!!