ʙᴀʙʏ ʙᴏʏ

ᴘʜᴀʀᴍᴀᴄʏ»

ᴘʜᴀʀᴍᴀᴄʏ»

you pulled up and duke woke up, " duke, baby you're sick ", " ik " he replied

you gave him a "😑" look, " why you didnt tell me ","🤷🏾‍♂️"you shook yo head.

you got out and went in to get the medicine for him, you was looking for a while, got it, blah blah did all tha boring shi, paying, more blah blah

you walked out and got back in the car," here" he looked at you like you was stupid.

" what mf " you said, " I may be so called "old" but ain ever gone get used to taking that nasty ass shit" he replied shaking his head turning the opposite direction.

" boyyy, come on it aint gone be that bad just hold yo nose and swallow real quick" you replied he shook his head, "hell no".

you put the medicine in a spoon or whateva and turned his face towards you and squeezed his cheeks hurrying and putting the medicine in his mouth.

" bruhhh." he said after swallowing ( 😉 )

then you put your seatbelt back on and drove to gas station bc the gc said thats where they were.

you pulled up and kai and fanum was going in the store, while agent and chris was putting gas in they car.

davis looking head ass got a tesla so he ain gotta worry about his gas rn.

you and duke got out, you asked to put $20 on yo tank to the cashier and davis offered to fill it up for you.

you and duke was walking around the store finding some snacks, but he was following you like a little lost puppy, and obviously you enjoyed it and it was a cute lil sight.

you got some snacks and shi, duke got a few things, he also got some cough drops cause obviously.

Then yall payed.walked out. and went back to yall car,

they called the gc, but your phone was dead so duke answered on his phone instead.

since you always answer for the both of yall
y'all always together.

but since yo phone was dead you obviously had to charge it

but that hoe ass charger was in the backseat

and who yk finna get all the way out the car just to grab a charger from the backseat ??

when you can be lazy and reach over the seats !?!? like wha.

but you had got on your knees ( yo 😭 ) and bent over ass in the air and everything ( 😂 ) reaching over the front seats to reach it, duke obviously noticing tha asss and slapped it real hard.

" DAMN, DUKE " you screamed finally reaching your charger sitting back down.

" mb ma, it was there and shi."

" ok bruh"

" what they say ".

" they said to get our vlogging camera bc we finna vlog our target run, and other errands".

" oh shit, we finna be in here for a min then, bc everybody need different content" you said actually kinda finding the idea to be fun

" mhm, and im starting to feel better and things of that nature"
(😏) duke said putting his seatbelt on and going in that sitting pose them boys be doing.

you stared for a minute and noticed what you was doing and put on your next song instead of continuing staring.

' ғᴡᴜ ʙʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏɴxᴛᴅᴏᴏʀ '.

then you followed the other 4 cars out the parking lot of the gas station

......

𝐶𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐹𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐺𝐸𝑅 𝑀𝑌 𝐵𝐴𝐵𝐼𝐸𝑆 𝑀𝑈𝐴𝐻 😘.

𝑆𝐸𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑆𝑂𝑂𝑁 𝐻𝑂𝑃𝐸𝐹𝑈𝐿𝐿𝑌.