𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡

1:57ᴘᴍ𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚 ғᴇʙᴜᴀʀʏ, 3ʀᴅ

1:57ᴘᴍ
𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
ғᴇʙᴜᴀʀʏ, 3ʀᴅ

» 𝚊𝚖𝚙 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋

you had just walked out the house after that little intercourse still thinking bout what duke said.
'honestly i'd let him hit anyday anyways' you thought buckling up. You saw them all come out in their cars and kai drove up on the side of you.

" we gone follow you to the spot." he said after rolling down his window. You nodded and connected the aux rolled up your window and turned on the AC, you started playing your playlist and the first song that comes on is 

*𝑠𝑛𝑜𝑜𝑧𝑒 𝑏𝑦 𝑠𝑧𝑎*

you pulled off and saw in your rear view them following behind in their cars so you turned up your music, and headed to the spot.

𝐦  »

𝐛𝐭𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐫 ¡¡

    * 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 » 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕'𝒔       𝒎𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 *

2:14
𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
ғᴇʙᴜᴀʀʏ, 3ʀᴅ

𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚟 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝 »

yall pulled up and you parked they got their parking spots and yall went to the door. yall got a booth since it was 7 of yall and sat down.
yall was talking here and there but was just waiting to be waited by the waiter. (get it 😉) You already knew what you was gone get so you was mostly competeing on what drink you was gone get. you was scrolling om tiktok when you got a call.

                                 ɪɴᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟʟ...

ᵐʸ ᵇᵃᵉ ᵏᵃⁱˡᵃ 💋.

you answered.

" what you doing " she asked while in the car driving somewhere.

" at brunch with the amp hoes " you said not caring that they can hear you.

" oh ok so what yall doing after that ?"

" im gone show them the apartment then we gone start off at target."

" oh ok bet " she said parking at where ever her destination was.

" where you at " you said now curious.

" finna get my hair done, cause i know you gone have a house warming party 😉" she said already knowing your moves.

" yeah yeah, ok. but its not gone be til its completely done."

" ik and thats gone be how long like 2 days?. ik you , you dont like stuff half ass so you gone get that shit finished ina orderly fashion" she said proud that she know she already right.

" yeah yeah, but ill ttyl bc I think we finna get waited." you said.

" ok bae ttm when you in the car."

"ok ml"

                            =====================

they acted like they wasnt listening to yo convo but you know damn well they was, you didnt care it was a basic ah convo if she had tea or you did you would've dipped quicker than smb daddy.

then the waiter came, yall ordered drinks and then food and you just went with, f/d and f/f like a min later he came back with yall drinks. Yall eventually got off yall phones and started to actually talk. You where sitting in between kai and chris, and kai was talking to fanum across from him and they kept asking you questions, but not just any questions weird ass questions the feds ass questions. you just laughed and answered them bc you where bored anyways.

you felt eyes on you every like 5-10 mins. you not slow you knew it was duke. The tension was literally coming from his direction, but you wasnt complaining. what you was complaining about was how long was it gone take for you to be in his pants....

anyways the food came out not to long after that thought you had....

but everybody got they food and started to talk to eachother and eat, after yall was finished yall payed and yall went back to yall cars and waited for kai so yall could head to your apartment real quick.