𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨 ?

7:30ᴘᴍ𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚 ғʀʙᴜᴀʀʏ, 3ʀᴅ

7:30ᴘᴍ
𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
ғʀʙᴜᴀʀʏ, 3ʀᴅ

𝚢𝚘 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋 »

yall finished the apartment and is now having a sleepover, yall watching bhaddies west bc you wanted to put them on with something new ( as a joke ) but they actually look interested and then they was making comments on it which made it funnier.
you got up from sitting next to duke. kai WAS sleep and laying on your back but he moved and rolled over so like I said he WAS sleeping on you and fell off the couch sleeping on the floor, but anyway you went to go get some snacks.

Duke came in to get him some cookies and he came behind you and let his intrusive thoughts win, and yall he slapped yo ass hard asl
"DUKE ,damnnn " you yelled he laughed. "damn, pause but I felt that, PAUSE" fanum screamed from the living room not tryna slack,
everybody laughed except kai he was still
slumped laying on the floor.

but then while you was in the pantry tryna decide what to grab, duke walked in and wrapped his arms around yo waist, it took you by surprise and you backed dat thang on him (💀) you knew damn well you heard a groan from him.

anyway then he said in yo ear pulling you closer which I dont know how its possible, but he said calmly "date? Tomorrow at 7?" he said. "yea bet" you said, and pulled away walking to go sit back down. duke came back and sat down and put his head between your thighs and relaxed and fell asleep.

you dont know what happened but honestly you liked what happend.

also you just remembered that your lockscreen was duke..
random thoughts at night, but you ended up falling asleep too, fanum agent and chris was the last ones standing.

we will see how tomorrow go.