ɴᴇᴘʜᴇᴡs ᴘᴛ. 2 💛.

ᴀᴍᴘ ᴄʀɪʙ »

ᴀᴍᴘ ᴄʀɪʙ »

༄ amp pov ༄

" ok yall so today we are finna be taking care of my nephews for 24 hours." kai said to the camera.

lets get started,

" um we dont got no toys or non..." fanum said looking at the kids
they looked at him like he was dumb in the head.

" ok lets go to walmart get some toys, and things of that natute." duke said knowing they aint have food either, everybody agreed and went outside.

kai got the littlest one his car seat thingy and put it in the car while the other two buckled up their seatbelts.

then they drove offf.

☆☆☆☆☆

they made it not to long after and everybody walked in

" ok, each group gone take 1 kid " chris stated, "ok bet" everybody chose their partners real fast and the kids decided who they wanted and everybody went bout they ways.

᯽ fanum and agent ᯽

" ok we gone get the kids they food" he said to the camera, walking towards the snacks and shi section, agent put jae into the cart once they made it to the aisle.

( im lazy sorry)

duke and kai had vontae the oldest

agent and fanum had jae the youngest

chris and davis had jayson the middle

they got everything they needed and went back to the crib,

after a while of recording for the video and stuff the filming crew left and it was now 6:45, so ofcourse duke being duke,

" you guys want pizza ???" duke asked the kids, they replied 'yess' kinda yelling with excitment.

a while later the pizza came and everybody demolished tha shi, then they played games, hide and seek, and was jus having fun overall.

chris was running while playing tag, and fell down the stairs backwards.

" and that kids is why you shouldnt play tag in the house" duke stated while laughing, but also was the one who started it.