𝐛𝐚𝐞 💌.

𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 , 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
9:36ᴘᴍ

𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚗 »

duke had factimed you earlier, but he only just wanted to hear your voice. so then yall just talked for a while then you hung up bc your sister was calling.

ɪɴᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟʟ....

sɪsᴛᴀ ᴀʟɪʏɪᴀʜ 💋.

" n/n , sisterrr I got a question for you.." she said.

"yes ?" you replied , not really giving af ready to see your nephews.

𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 : 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭
𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 , 21𝐬𝐭
𝐚𝐠𝐞: 29

𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 : 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭 𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 , 21𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐞: 29

" can you watch your bad ass nephews for me tomorrow?" she questioned.

" yea sure , ian got nothing to do", you replied shrugging.

Yall talked for a lil while longer and then eventually ended the call.

then you heard a knock on your door. ' who the hell. its
10ᴘᴍ at night wtf' you thought to yourself as you walked to the door. Then you saw your man and opened the door to let him in. he hugged you," I missed you" he said letting go. you laughed " I missed you too duke" you replied slightly shaking your head.

yall sat down on the couch and cuddled up with eachother for a bit watching netflix.

it eventually turned 11ᴘᴍ, so yall got up and went to your bed and laid cuddled up together. yall was planning on scrolling through yall phones until yall fell asleep ig. and yall indeed did, but before you fell asleep..

" goodnight bae, I love you" you heard duke say. and honestly 'I could get used to this' you thought to yourself after telling him, " I love you too baby", back to him then falling to sleep.

( saying a i love you that fast is crazy ngl 😂.)

𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐤.

its short bc I just wanted to give yall a lil sum before friday so yall could have a lil sum to hol yall off 🙊.

sn im just lazy and didnt have anything else to write for this chapter.

but next chapter its gone be a long one I promise, and its gone have the amp members included 😘.

bye fav hookers 💋.