/|\ 𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜. /|\

[~] [~] [~] [~] [~]

[~] [~] [~] [~] [~]

It's currently nighttime, and you were walking through Berk, to go see Gothi to grab medicine for your sick mother who had caught some sort of curable illness that has lasted for quite a while now.

A couple Vikings walked through Berk with axes swung over their shoulders and maces at their sides, to defend themselves from the dragons.

The species of wild animals that kill and hunt Vikings and livestock alike, preying on much smaller things than their own size.

Some peaceful, some not.

Berkians hated these creatures, calling them mindless killing machines.

You were not so orientated on 'kill all dragons!' Or 'hunt all dragons' for some reason, though you wanted to make Berk proud and at least pull your weight.

When you neared her small area, you heard people screaming, and immediately saw a monstrous nightmare with Sheep in front of it.

Monstrous Nightmares were strong and fiery dragons.

You began to run, spotting a few of your friends going towards the fire to go put it out.

You saw your friend, Hiccup Haddock, who had been pushed over by a Viking and told 'good morning' by.

His father was Stoick the vast, chief of Berk.

He wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.. but it was the thought and effort that counted so much, right?

He was headed for he smithy, and you were headed to the great hall, running up the steps as Vikings of all kinds said 'good morning' to you as if nothing was happening.

Berk was on fire.

So much fire.

Stoick seemed to be commanding a few Vikings to attack Monstrous  Nightmares and deadly Nadder's.

In the distance, you spotted your five other friends, Astrid Hofferson, Fishlegs Ingerman, Snotlout Jorgenson, Tuffnut Thorston and Ruffnut Thorston.

They were all set on killing dragons, fighting wars that their parents fought and many other things.

Your parents were archers, you were one of the best archers in Berk other than five others, one apart of house Hofferson, your parents, and two others from different houses.

You stood on the great hall on the rock ledges, a few Vikings running out with weapons.

"Morning!" Ingrid, a Viking, exclaimed.

She ran past, she was one of the many adults on Berk.

You spotted a few Deadly Nadder's running around with a couple of the sheep and mutton stocks, you heard something in the sky and looked up.