\|/ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙧. \|/

[~] [~] [~] [~] [~] 

[~] [~] [~] [~] [~] 

It was the next day and dragon training was in session, you having a shield and your bow, being near Hiccup who was speaking with Gobber.

"Hey, you know, I just happened to notice the book had nothing on Night Furies." Hiccup said, standing still.

"Or Light Furies!" You chimed in.

"Is there another book, or a sequel? Maybe a Night Fury pamphlet? Light Fury? Woah!-" hiccup yelled, being caught off track.

The Nadder blasted at him, causing hiccup to get off track and he on alert, you holding your bow in a ready position.

"Focus, Hiccup! Y/n! You're not even trying!" Gobber yelled, Hiccup and you seeing the Nadder hop down.

The blue dragon roared, beginning to run at the two of you.

"Come on!" You said, waving hiccup on and beginning to drag him elsewhere, hiccup stumbling a little.

"Today it's all about attack!" Gobber started, the sharp class dragon roaring. "Nadder are quick and light on their feet. Your job is to be quicker and lighter!"

Fishlegs could be heard screaming as you pushed hiccup in front of you, the Nadder's spines being shot and more of Fishlegs screaming being heard in the background.

"I'm really beginning to question your teaching methods!" Fishlegs shouted.

"Look for its blind spot! Every dragon has one. Find it, Hide in it and strike!" Gobber said, seemingly unfazed.

You and hiccup continued running, hearing the field go quiet, meaning the dragon was most likely busy with something.

"You really have to rethink your priorities!" You told Hiccup.

"Oh, come on!" Hiccup said, rolling his eyes."

The Deadly Nadder blasted at something, hearing Ruffnut scream, knowing that the dragon had blasted at the twins.

"Blind spot, yes. Deaf spot, not so much." Gobber said, laughing after.

You and hiccup ran past him, hearing hiccup stop running made you do the same thing, looking back at him.

"Hey, so, how would one sneak up on one or two Furies?" Hiccup asked.

"No ones ever met one and lived to tell the tale, let alone two. Get in there!" Gobber yelled at him, you beginning to push hiccup back a little.

"I know, I know, but hypothetically.." Hiccup said.

"Hiccup! Y/n! Get down!" Astrid whispered, you turning your head to see her and Snotlout crouched down near each other.

You heard the Deadly Nadder, you immediately crouching and putting the shield in front of you, pulling an arrow from your quiver.

The dragon looked around, Astrid beginning to roll to the other side, Snotlout doing the same, then you and then hiccup who stumbled back.

The Deadly Nadder roared and looked over at him, hiccup yelling and beginning to run.

You sighed audibly, face-palming as the Deadly Nadder got onto the walls, beginning to hop around and knock a few over.

Astrid got her axe ready to fight the Deadly Nadder, Snotlout pushing her aside.

"Watch out, babe. I'll take care of this." Snotlout said, throwing his mace but it didn't hit the Nadder. "The sun was in my eyes, Astrid." Snotlout said but began to run when the Nadder blasted. "What do you want me to do, block out the sun? I could do that but I don't have time, Y/n is my witness!"

"Since when?!" You questioned him, looking back.

You saw hiccup speaking with Gobber again, running to him while astrid went in a different direction, yelling as the Deadly Nadder seemed to blast at her.

"They probably.. take the daytime off, right? Like a cat. While the Light Fury goes up..?" Hiccup said, ignoring the conflict behind him. "Has Anyone ever seen one napping?"

"Hiccup!" Astrid and Gobber said at the same time, you looking back.

The Deadly Nadder ran past and you fell onto Hiccup, one of tourney arrows near his eyes, you stopping him.

"Ooh~ love on the battlefield." Tuffnut grinned.

"They could do better." Ruffnut whispered.

You got up and off of Hiccup, rolling your eyes.

"Let me- why don't you..?" Hiccup asked you, still not getting up.

Astrid seemed to look over and sigh, but quickly got back into her battle stance when she noticed her axe in a shield.

She lifted it at the Deadly Nadder who was running at the both of you, hitting the Nadder before it made it there which made the Deadly Nadder whine and walk off.

"Well done, Astrid." Gobber said.

Astrid looked back at Hiccup, you dusting yourself off.

"Is this some kind of a joke to you?" Astrid asked, hiccup looking up. "Our parents war is about to become ours. Figure out which side you're on."

You watched Astrid begin to walk away, before you extended a hand to hiccup who was absolutely speechless.

"We do not speak of that." You told Hiccup, narrowing your eyes as he grabbed your hand to stand up.

You were still holding your bow, the wood on it being slightly chipped from a previous impact.